Post your awesome wristwatch

PaulNYC

Tele-Meister
Img_2022_08_04_22_16_04.jpeg

Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra
I made the deployant strap.

Tommy Biggs

Friend of Leo's
I've got skinny little wrists, which make all these new watch's look like I'm hauling around a wall clock. EGADS.
I've got an old Seiko, it was a nice simple stainless steel dive watch, decent quality - it's about 3/4 of the size of a modern men's watch (and half the size of some of the showpieces out there).
If you are really interested, I'd look at used watches from before 2000 +/-. For a while 'thin was in', and they hadn't gone to the 'clock on your wrist' form yet.

bgmacaw

Doctor of Teleocity
I haven't worn a watch in 20+ years, not since I started having to carry some kind of electronic device for work.

Recently, while going through accumulated stuff, I ran across the last watch I wore regularly. It's a Victorinox that an appreciative consulting client of mine gave me as a gift in the late 90's. They even had engraved on the back.

20220805_095513.jpg

haggardfan1

Friend of Leo's
20211202_174027.jpg

The Seiko at far left was my high school graduation present from my mother. I wore it almost every day for over thirty years.

These days I usually wear the Relic at far right.

Not pictured is the Benrus my dad was wearing when he died....I can't find anyone locally who can get it running and it's pretty well worn anyway.

stormsedge

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
My fairly ancient, but tough as nails solar powered Casio. Complete with virtually indestructible but not very decorative residue accents.
image.jpg