Positive thoughts? Sorry to be the buzz kill.

4 Cat Slim

Friend of Leo's
Positive thoughts and energy being sent your way, Midgetje94.
I can't add much more to some of the wisdom others have shared here,
but take care of yourself, sir.

24 track

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Don’t wanna be Debby downer. But y’all are pretty much my only social outlet.

Today would have been my sons second birthday. Struggling more than I thought I would to be honest. Hard to but your big boy pants on and get through the day when you don’t even want to be here. They say it gets easier with time maybe next year..

Much love to y’all.
I wont go into it but I have been where you are, its hard being stoic and it wont help.
You will have good days and extremely bad days , sad days as well but you will never forget.
let your life move forward with a possitive attitude , you will never know where it will lead you or where the future lies, this is the greavous part of your life's adventure is at this moment .
Much love and positive thoughts and wishes for you and yours , we all handle it the way we need.
dont ever be ashamed of it

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Don’t wanna be Debby downer. But y’all are pretty much my only social outlet.

Today would have been my sons second birthday. Struggling more than I thought I would to be honest. Hard to but your big boy pants on and get through the day when you don’t even want to be here. They say it gets easier with time maybe next year..

Much love to y’all.
I always feel the need to explain hitting the "like" button. I don't do it because I like what you've posted I do it because I understand where you're at. I lost my oldest son eight and a half years ago. I'm lucky, I actually saw him come into this world, he was born in a doctor's office, and I carried him out to the car and drove him to our home. My ex-wife was a tough woman, she walked to the car, and into the house on her own, just shortly after giving birth.

I am fortunate that I got to see my son grow into manhood, and eventually work with him, hunt with him, and play music with him. We had many great adventures together that you will never have with your son, and my heart aches for you for what you'll never know.

I can honestly tell you, because we are constructed the way we are, we go on, but you are never going to forget, not even for a little while. The death of a child changes one beyond redemption forever. My sympathies are entirely heartfelt, I hope you can learn as I have done to live with your loss. I am also fortunate to have two other children that are a delight to me in every way. Without them, it would have been even harder.

telleutelleme

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Grief has no set time line. I send you sincere best wishes. I lost my wife last November and no day goes by. It gets easier, but it does not go away.

RobRiggs

Tele-Afflicted
The best advice I can offer is that you be there for the missus. If you guys stay strong and support each other the pain will get easier to take. It doesn't seem to go away, you just become better at living with it. Here for you brother!

RobRiggs

Tele-Afflicted
I always feel the need to explain hitting the "like" button. I don't do it because I like what you've posted I do it because I understand where you're at. I lost my oldest son eight and a half years ago. I'm lucky, I actually saw him come into this world, he was born in a doctor's office, and I carried him out to the car and drove him to our home. My ex-wife was a tough woman, she walked to the car, and into the house on her own, just shortly after giving birth.

I am fortunate that I got to see my son grow into manhood, and eventually work with him, hunt with him, and play music with him. We had many great adventures together that you will never have with your son, and my heart aches for you for what you'll never know.

I can honestly tell you, because we are constructed the way we are, we go on, but you are never going to forget, not even for a little while. The death of a child changes one beyond redemption forever. My sympathies are entirely heartfelt, I hope you can learn as I have done to live with your loss. I am also fortunate to have two other children that are a delight to me in every way. Without them, it would have been even harder.
Dang it TD, I must have got something in my eyes after reading your post.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Dang it TD, I must have got something in my eyes after reading your post.
Once long ago, I took my son by the old doctor's office which was actually still being used by someone with a practice. I took him around to the side of the building and showed him exactly where I brought him out of the office. We stood there and he studied about what I'd just showed him, and eventually we moved on, we didn't say a word for a good little bit.

I never had many conversations with my dad even though we traveled together experiencing the greatest adventures a young lad could ever have. I'm just glad I had many, many memories of my son to sustain me through the ordeal of his leaving me for the last time.

Chester P Squier

Friend of Leo's
I cannot begin to imagine the pain & grief of losing a child.

For @Midgetje94, TD and anyone else affected by this I can only offer my heartfelt sympathies and condolences.

Sending positive vibes to you, I hope you find some small comfort from all our best wishes.
Kia Kaha.
This is the most heartbreaking thread I have seen in a long time. Condolences and prayers for comfort for the bereaved.

When I was almost 7 years old, my sister was born, lived one day and died. Even for a 7-year-old, it was heartbreaking to see the baby powder, baby lotion, and other stuff in the house, going unused.

Well said, aging_rocker.

fretbuzzard

Tele-Meister
It takes a strong man to admit he’s hurting, and to ask for and accept help when needed, even if it’s just an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on. Take good care.

geoff_in_nc

Friend of Leo's
Sending positive vibes and sincere condolences. I can't imagine what this must feel like and I hope I never know. I hope you find peace.

Fendereedo

Doctor of Teleocity
Sorry to read of your loss. I lost my daughter 27 years ago, she never even made it to 6 months. Died in her sleep in her cot, even though we had her in our room while we slept.

It never gets easy, as you always remember when they were taken from you, but the pain subsides over the years. I've 2 boys that came 3 and 5 years after she went, as my wife couldn't come to grips with the situation for a long time after.

Thoughts and prayers sent to you on this day, and I only hope that time can be a good healer for you.

Sleph

Friend of Leo's
I wrote some of my best songs when I felt that low.
Chin up - there are some good things coming your way, and the things you're going through now are preparing you to handle those good things better.