Pod go trails function

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by TwoBear, Oct 17, 2021.

Tags:
  1. TwoBear

TwoBear Tele-Afflicted

Is there an actual specific pod go place to go or do I just shoot my questions here? Thx. I’ve seen varying used to this question but I still haven’t found out if when trails are engaged do they actually go from patch to patch or are they only inside of a patch. I’m pretty sure I’m inSnapshot mode or whatever it’s called, as I see a little camera and a number one in the top right corner, and I can get trails to function when I shut an effect off -(reverb and delay) I can’t get them to function on say changing from 07C to 07A, where I have programmed the same patch but I would like to have a different reverb and possibly delay on each. I guess if there was more memory I could just program each patch with a couple reverbs & couple delays but there isn’t that much memory. It doesn’t seem like a big deal to bounce between two patches and have the Reverb and delays trail out into the new ones, or is it?

2. Peegoo

Peegoo Doctor of Teleocity

3. codamedia

codamedia Poster Extraordinaire

Tails only work within a preset.... they cannot be retained during a preset change. That is because an effect is completely unloaded when you change presets.
    • Tails on - allows a delay or reverb to continue to sound after you turn the effect off
    • Tails off - as soon as you turn the effect off, the effect ends.
    • Snapshots will follow the "tails" settings.

TwoBear likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.