1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Poast Some Clips of You're Playing - Good or Bad!1!!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by noah330, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Skub

Skub Poster Extraordinaire

Smokin'. Tight as a duck's dooDah. :cool:

4pickupguy likes this.
  2. AAT65

AAT65 Poster Extraordinaire

Thanks! I can’t believe how many years it took for me to appreciate a good tremolo...
    BTW that low part was done on the Variax, using the pitch-shifting feature to make a guitar in normal EADGBe tuning sound in BEADF#b baritone tuning. The pitch-shifting didn’t sound that great when shifting that far, the tremolo also helped hide some of the pitch-shifting artefacts...:eek:
    Now that I don’t have the Variax, maybe I should try to find a baritone one day...

4pickupguy likes this.
  3. Geoff738

Geoff738 Poster Extraordinaire

Played a few from the old high school band reconstituted 25 years later in other threads. Here’s one for this thread. Basically lots of alcohol, one take of whatever, and on to the next one. (There’s a clip of us pretty toasted out there playing Drive my car. Bit of a train wreck so not posting that. But reasonably humorous for those participating).

This one was early enough in the day that it’s fairly together. Again, we played this exactly once, ever. Here ‘tis.

Man I’m skinny and I have more hair. The requisite cargo shrots. Shirt? Not sure it’s bumched but I don’t remember it.

Cheers,
    Geoff

noah330 and RocknRollShakeUp like this.
  4. Geoff738

Geoff738 Poster Extraordinaire

Poasting a couple more. Haven’t seen these in years. I’m on bass on Baba. We did do this a couple times. I had no idea we’d be playing this, let alone that I’d be on bass til the day of. That is my Tele.

I couldn’t quite pull this off cleanly but whatevs. Maybe if I’d played a Strat? Nah. I can tell it’s fairly early in the day so we weren’t too messed up because there’s so much light coming in.

Anyhow this has been fun for me looking back at this stuff. I’m not poasting the more cringeworthy stuff but Crazy Train is out there if ye dare.

And the Shadowfax thing was the high school band name. We were apparently one of four or five and not the one on Windham Hill or ECM or whatever the real one was signed to.
    Cheers,
    Geoff

5. brobar

brobar Tele-Holic

Love this.

Do you mind walking me through how you go about recording on your iPad?

noah330 and Nickadermis like this.
  6. 4pickupguy

4pickupguy Doctor of Teleocity

I use Auria Pro. Its very powerful for an iPad app. A full blown DAW.
    Lots of very good plugs from Fabfilter, PsP amd others. For me there is no reason to waste any time and money on PC gear and software. I would like to go the big iPad which has huge memory and processing speed compared to my now 4 year old model.

This is walk through the basics mixer and transport functions:

This is an idea of what the plug interface is like:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.