please toast a cold one to my uncle jack... RIP mate

Doctor of Teleocity
Sorry about your Uncle Jack. I spent about 45 minutes tonight trying to talk a friend out of doing it.

jays0n

Friend of Leo's
Oh man, sorry to hear it. My father took his own life and he had called me just before. Said some nice things (uncharacteristic but seemingly normal) and it was the last I ever could speak with him. Later, of course, I had wished I handled that call so many better ways. Not sure it would have made a difference. Once someone is done, maybe we cannot intervene anymore.

In your case, you uncle lived longer than most and had seen more than most probably. Not too bad really.

anyway sorry again and I hope you are okay.

HoodieMcFoodie

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Sorry to hear about your Uncle Jack. It can be hard for some folks when they lose a partner. My Uncle Jack (actually he was my dad, but Uncle Jack to my many cousins) struggled after mum died.

RIP to your Uncle Jack @ozcal

suthol

Friend of Leo's
just found out my uncle jack committed suicide today back in australia... he was 80 years old.. his wife of many years passed away from cancer a couple of years ago... i guess he had ran out of things to live for... all of his mates were dead... he enjoyed a few beers with a few crew at a local pub in our town each day but that was about the extent of it... he celebrated his 80 th birthday there a few months ago and apparently he had a great time... a few of the regulars passed the hat around and they gave him a bit of cash and all the locals showed him a good time... he called my mum (his sister) and said 'i m more popular than i thought !'... i m very grateful he had a great day... i wish i could have been there...

got a phone call from my mum a couple of hours ago with the sad news...

my uncle jack loved elivis... and i mean LOVED elvis... i offered to take him to graceland a few years back but it didn t happen... i wish he could have seen graceland...

i wish i could have been there and seen more of him in the last 25 years... funny how life turns out... i would have never thought i d end up living in the US...

RIP uncle jack... miss ya mate

Just knocked off a couple of stubbles of Coopers Pale and the read this.

RIP Jack, the beer was good and always is

ieatlions

Tele-Afflicted
Last orders. This one’s for Jack!

15CBA60D-9085-4DB6-A194-EA3DC2DB53B0.jpeg