1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Playing with Brent Mason and Richard Smith in Marietta (Atlanta), Georgia

Discussion in 'US Gig Alerts' started by Cody_J, Mar 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Cody_J

Cody_J Tele-Meister

Hey Everyone! I'm hosting a guitar seminar and then playing a show with Brent Mason and Richard Smith on June 1, 2019. Both the seminar and the show will be at the Hunt House in Marietta, Georgia (1127 White Cir NW, Marietta, GA 30060).

The clinic check-in will begin at 9:30am, with the first seminar starting at 10:00am. The clinic will run until 4:00pm. The seminars will be split evenly between Brent and Richard. This is a master-class style setting, but all levels of students are encouraged to attend. All are welcome!

If you want to register for the clinic, you can message me with your e-mail address and I will send you the instructions. Seats are very limited, so we are capping the clinic at 20 students.

The show doors will open at 7:30pm on the same day at the same location. You can buy your tickets to the show here: https://events.eventzilla.net/e/bre...a-georgia-opener-the-vaudevillains-2138721701

StrangerNY likes this.
  2. charlie chitlin

charlie chitlin Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Cool!

Cody_J likes this.
  3. Whoa Tele

Whoa Tele Friend of Leo's

Hopefully I can make it out. I'm right down the road in Smyrna. Didn't even know about the venue. Seems like a cool place. Congrats

Cody_J likes this.
  4. Cody_J

Cody_J Tele-Meister

Please do! It's definitely a cool venue, and it will be a very fun show.

5. johnny k

johnny k Poster Extraordinaire

Is there a way you can film a bit here and there for folks who live on another continent please ?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.