Pink Paisley Paper

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by rafael.braga, Jan 2, 2009.

1. PeterUK

PeterUK Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

I don't think so. I e-mailed him asking to purchase some and he said he would get back to me but never did.

:neutral: Peter

2. duster77

duster77 TDPRI Member

He is selling it...Just sold 5 sheets of pink on ebay...I had no trouble getting ahold of him on ebay or here in the forum.
    Duster

3. geddyfan

geddyfan TDPRI Member

I'm new here and am planning a paisley bass. I know sacrilegious here but does he have an ebay store>

4. PeterUK

Any chance you can post a link.

No replies to my e-mails.

:( Peter

5. BradPaisleyFan

BradPaisleyFan Tele-Holic

He is very busy and kind of hard to get a hold of. I have a sheet of blue paisley paper im willing to part with. let me know if interested.

6. rafael.braga

rafael.braga TDPRI Member

I'm alive

Hello everybody!

I'm alive! Kinda busy, but breathing... So many things going on... My job, my country band, etc.

Despite being busy as hell, there's always time to answer e-mails and read to this thread!
    Peter, are you sure I didn't answered you ? :confused:
    I really don't know... Sorry... I always reply to all e-mails.

Anyway, for this year, I'm off... next year i'll have some more pictures to upload here. My orange baby is @ the paint shop.

God bless you,
    Rafa

7. PeterUK

Just missing a reply to one e-mail.

I'll zap it across again when I'm home as I'm in London at the moment.

:) Peter

8. rafael.braga

Hold me in your arms!

Have you heard my Pink Paisley?
    Here is how it sounds:

9. JPTannercaster

JPTannercaster TDPRI Member

Silver paper???

Has anyone had any luck finding a good silver metallic paper to use to print the paisley pattern on? I've read all through this post and seen the pics rafael has of what he used, but I haven't heard back from him yet. I have a paisley pattern waiting to be put to use, I just can't figure out what to print it out on????

10. PumpJockey

PumpJockey Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

11. clawhammer

clawhammer NEW MEMBER!

Hi all, I have been watching this thread with interest. Is there any chance of getting some of Rafael's Paisley paper sent to Australia?

Cheers, Will

12. Rhomco

Rhomco Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Rafi

Rafi appears to have dropped out of sight for a while. I have been trying to buy paisly paper from him since Dec'10. I have a custom tele order hanging by the thumbs. He answered a PM back then but natta to any of my subsequent attempts. I understand he sold some on ebay but had issues with shipping from Brazil in a timely manner. That may have scared him off..... who knows? Shame too....really fine work he does on his paisley papers.
    Good luck on your project,
    Rob

13. JPTannercaster

JPTannercaster TDPRI Member

???

I have him saved on my ebay acount as a saved seller so I could monitor when he uploaded some more paper for sale but it looks like the last time he sold the Pink Paisley Paper on ebay was Jan 5th 2011. He has made purchases as late as March 31st, so I guess he's still alive but just not selling the paisley paper anymore. It's a shame too, because there seems to be a fair demand for it here in the states. I'm in the process of building my own so we'll see how it turns out. Going the cheaper route first with a digital printing on clear vinyl. Looks good on the vinyl so far. I'll update in a new post with some photos when I get the paisley on the body, so you all can critique it. Should have something to look at within the next two weeks. Hurry back rafael so you can share some more paisley goods with us.

14. rafael.braga

I'm back, with full gas!

Hello there guys...

I've been away for so long, but now I'm back, and will dedicate myself to the paisley stuff, with new experiences... I do have new ideas, that can make us get closer to the real deal!

I've been working for a swedish company for the last 8 years, and I'm Sweden right now. I'll be back to Brazil on May 16th, and will let all of you know my progress day by day.

See you soon,
    Rafa

15. Kingpin

Kingpin Friend of Leo's

Thanks for checking in, Rafa. I'm eager to hear your new ideas.

16. Darkskybandit52

Darkskybandit52 Tele-Meister

I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have come up with Rafa. If you do sell the paper again, I will gladly buy some for a build I have planned for this summer. If not, I will have to dig up some old paisley designs I have to use for it.

17. Rhomco

Rhomco Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

18. Tonemonkey

Tonemonkey Poster Extraordinaire

19. Buckocaster51

Buckocaster51 Super Moderator Staff Member Ad Free Member

20. TerryOz

TerryOz Tele-Holic

You're right Bucko, that surely is Rafas last batch, the registration is perfect and the backing is the same pattern...The fellow, or at least the pics imply that he has the wrong Colour in his burst and it comes in too much, also looks like he has used some sparkle in the Red (that could be a misinterpretation)...I think that when someone gets this right and I know some are working at it, it'll be a worthwhile thing..The big thing is getting the registration "off", the same looking backing (colour and pattern) and the right amount of "Candy" in the Burst...It'll happen...By the way Bucko, I'll get my camera out again today sometime mate!
    TerryO

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.