ping-pings invisible unmentionably mini vacation @ Highland Hospital

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
I was o.k on Friday , Saturday weak tired headache Sunday oh-oh vomiting bad head coughing, extreme fatigue high fever, cold sweat, body ache, Monday Sunday morning , dial 911, , I am scared can't stand hard able to get out of bed or walk to the bather room trouble seeing clearly , " I'm dying" maybe ? Dial 911 for an ambulance to take me to the Emergency Room instant access to an I isolation room , the assembled crew was functioning like Buccaneers offence, the had the game plan down, Melatonin in the dark room for lots of sleep, every thing I needed, Sleep oh the beauty of uninterrupted sleep
By Wednesday evening I was ready to go home, discharged Thursday at 1:00 p.m Home by 2:00 p.m.
This about a team the knows what symptoms to test for and how to treat the hole body as a whole system and it really was amazing. What was it, ah just some local east bay crud
I'm home ,and tired but it's almost feels like the Emery Crud never happened
a great big shout out to all the player on the highland team, they get my vote as wild card team of the year

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Man I'm glad you made it through! My wife and I fought off something very similar a couple weeks ago... pretty much same symptoms you had but maybe not quite as rough, but we bundled up on the couch and kept taking vitamins and drinking gallons of water, etc. usual bill of fare for us for flu type stuff. Was over it in a few days. Anyway yeah... just sayin' I know what you went through. Glad you're better!

nvilletele

Friend of Leo's
Man oh man, take care. Stay out of Emeryville, please.
May your biggest problem be that your joints make a ping-ping-clicka sound occasionally. Like mine.

Poster Extraordinaire
Good to hear. My son just missed his booster seat and fell. He landed uninjured. My wife and I skated.

Last edited:

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
I'm so fortunate, and grateful.
The Highland crew were so kind and helpful, there is a R.N. named Rocco just name one person that I spent 12 hours with and he was great knowledgeable skilled and caring, always there and never intrusive.
Thanks for the great big turkey sandwich juice drink, fresh fruit cup a milk at 3 a.m. I was starving and when I finished, I when back to sleep sleep sleep. Again the crew was so caring and kind dedicated to helping others, But then that's why my choice of care in all departments is Highland.

bgmacaw

Poster Extraordinaire
starwarsbadfeeling.gif

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Glad you are okay.

My experience is that nurses are some of the finest human beings on the planet.

I take my hat off to all those in the medical field. It's a thankless job that few have the courage to do, I know I don't. Very thankful to every one of em! ;)