Picture Posting Problem? Locked image?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubee

Doctor of Teleocity
Last few days I've been getting this when posting a pic while using the app. It's intermittent; sometimes pics show just fine. It's happened on multiple networks. I'm logged in automatically.

I even tapped on the locked icon and entered my password and edited the post but got the same results. Any ideas?

IMG_6689.JPG

Guitarteach

Doctor of Teleocity
The unfashionable end of the Western Spiral Arm
I get this a lot. Mainly if I go back to edit or fix a post or add a pic.

I've stopped posting pics now. Only happens on latest iPad app which seems bug ridden - 'contact us' rather than 'cancel' button and an issue that makes the keyboard lock up until app is closed and opened.

TDPRI

Retired
I just made the above post with the TDPRI App and as you see had no issue. Unfortunately, looking at the amp post you made doesn't give me any clue what you did or how you did it. So, I can only test using the App on my phone and in the proscribed method of taking a photo for upload. I used the "camera" icon to take this image.

What did you do - exactly - please spell out the steps and which icon you used the "camera" the "landscape" or the "paperclip" icon.

Also, is your device a phone or a tablet? And, also which kind Android or iOS?

TDPRI

Retired
The top image above was uploaded via the "landscape" icon which uses the phone's photo Gallery and the bottom one was uploaded using the "paperclip" icon, again from the phone's photo Gallery.

This seems to be working correctly. I can't recreate your issue.

TDPRI

Retired
OK, I just added a photo to my post above via the edit process and it shows a "locked" image and I don't have access to it.

I'll get with the developer and see what I can do to correct this.

I'll lock this thread and come back when I have an answer from the developer.

TDPRI

Retired
Just to let everyone know, I heard back from the App developer and this is what they said:

We apologize for the delay in response as we were experiencing a spike in support requests.
We were able recreate the issue about edit post. This issue will be fixed in the next App release. Pls. stay tuned for the update. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.