Pics showing

GuitarJonz

Poster Extraordinaire
Android phone died, had to get another one. After I downloaded all my apps (PITA!), I noticed that when I access TDPRI, suddenly pics are showing up when I open up forums, where they didn't before. Any way to put that back to the way it was: just thread titles, with no pics?

TDPRI

Retired
Sorry. No there's no way to change it back to the way it used to work last Summer. That's just part of the App now.

Of course, the site works great on your phone's browser. I suggest that you give that a try. You'll see threads listed like you are used to seeing.

GuitarJonz

Poster Extraordinaire
Actually, I was able to fix it...I went into Settings, Edit Discussion Card, then un-checked Show Photo Preview, and Show Content Preview, and now its just like ir was before. Thanks.
TDP screenshot.JPG

TDPRI

Retired
Great! Live and learn. I had no idea. A third party developed the app and they don't provide any info to me about the changes/updates they make. Since I rarely use the App (only when someone asks me a question about it usually) I'm no expert in these matters.

Only about 500 members use the App. So, it's not our highest priority. 30% of our visitors use a phone to read and post on the TDPRI, but only a fraction use the App.