Pics showing

Discussion in 'Mobile App Support' started by GuitarJonz, Dec 23, 2016.

1. GuitarJonz

GuitarJonz Poster Extraordinaire

Android phone died, had to get another one. After I downloaded all my apps (PITA!), I noticed that when I access TDPRI, suddenly pics are showing up when I open up forums, where they didn't before. Any way to put that back to the way it was: just thread titles, with no pics?

2. TDPRI

TDPRI Retired

Admin Post
    Sorry. No there's no way to change it back to the way it used to work last Summer. That's just part of the App now.

Of course, the site works great on your phone's browser. I suggest that you give that a try. You'll see threads listed like you are used to seeing.

3. GuitarJonz

GuitarJonz Poster Extraordinaire

Actually, I was able to fix it...I went into Settings, Edit Discussion Card, then un-checked Show Photo Preview, and Show Content Preview, and now its just like ir was before. Thanks.
    TDP screenshot.JPG

4. TDPRI

TDPRI Retired

Admin Post
    Great! Live and learn. I had no idea. A third party developed the app and they don't provide any info to me about the changes/updates they make. Since I rarely use the App (only when someone asks me a question about it usually) I'm no expert in these matters.

Only about 500 members use the App. So, it's not our highest priority. 30% of our visitors use a phone to read and post on the TDPRI, but only a fraction use the App.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.