Pickup for American Standard Telecaster.

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by James Lugo, Jan 18, 2020.

1. James Lugo

James Lugo TDPRI Member

Hey guys I've had a set of Fralin Stocks in my Tele forever and have been thinking of swapping for something a little fatter and rockin. I have Lollar Special T's in my other Tele so I'm not looking for anything that high output. Maybe something between, a little more booty and gain than the Fralin Stocks. Thoughts???

2. Neener

Neener Tele-Meister

Everyone is going to recommend Cavalier Pickups. Rob @ Cavalier is a member of TDPRI and makes excellent stuff. I just ordered a pair for my Tele so haven't had the chance to play yet. But I asked this very question just the other day and Cavalier was the overwhelming consensus

He responds fairly quickly through email and answered my 10,000 questions FWIW

gkterry likes this.
  3. Jadepearl709

Jadepearl709 TDPRI Member

I really like 50's designed pickups . Nice bite with decent mids and lows . I enjoyed the fender Broadcaster pickup. One of my favorite that fender makes . I also really like the Seymour Duncan Broadcaster . That's assuming you like the twang thang.

Mincer likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.