Picks for the NFL Conference Championships

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by chet again, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Bluesboy3

Bluesboy3 Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

Exactly. There was a HORRIBLE pass interference call against the Titans. Then, on the very next Titans possession, the Chiefs defender did exactly what the Titan's defender had done on the last series to cause the PI. No flag....

Unreal...

Toto'sDad and schmee like this.
  2. schmee

schmee Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

Yeah, I've watched him this year. He was undrafted and cut by 6 teams! He's a helluva runner. Coleman, who got hurt yesterday, has had a couple games like that too. I hope he's back for the Superbowl. Mostert tore it up yesterday. I think the niners threw 8 passes the whole game. They can do that too if the run doesn't work. Kittle. McCoy.

Henry failed. But your O line has to work for those runners. Henry's O line never showed up.

I didn't expect the Pack to get far. Like my Seahawks, the record was good but the teams weren't as good as their record. Heck the Pack barely beat the Hawks who have been hot and cold all year.
    Gonna be a great Superbowl. Can Mahomes befuddle the 49er D enough to win?
    Can the Chiefs D stop the Niner run game? I doubt it unless Mostert gets hurt and Coleman can't play.

3. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

Well, you know.

[​IMG]

4. FenderGuy53

FenderGuy53 Poster Extraordinaire

My wife and I lived in South Jersey, across the Delaware River from Philly, during the Reid/Spagnuolo era.

Happy to see them both thriving in Kansas City. Will be rooting for them in Super Bowl!

5. dburns

dburns Friend of Leo's

Yea, turns out the Eagles were one of the 6 teams who cut him. Guess I can’t complain too much since they drafted Miles Sanders and he had a really nice rookie season, and Boston Scott came up and looked good too, but it’s still not a a great testament to talent evaluation. I guess in their defense 5 other teams made the same mistake, so it kinda proves the point that RB is the most ‘plug n play’ position out there and just about every guy at that position at that level has the potential to be great if given the chance.

I still remeber Timmy Smith of the Redskins having a monster day in that Super Bowl Doug Williams won...was he ever heard from again?

BB likes this.
  6. schmee

schmee Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

I think if I was the Chiefs I would restrain Mahomes from running at all the first half... IF they can stay in the game. Then turn him loose the second half when the Niners have gone to sleep about it.

7. P Thought

P Thought Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

I thought both these conference championship games would be closer, more evenly matched. The Super Bowl should be a good one. I'm picking. . .oh, I remembered, I don't really care.

It seems to me there were a LOT of good games this year, more than usual. By good I mean close scores, exciting finishes.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.