Physics: Large Hadron Collider suggests a new particle carrying a fifth force of nature.

Quexoz

Tele-Meister
The more I read about that stuff, the more I am convinced they are a bunch of very smart people who do not know jack squat about dark-this and dark-that. Theorizing about what a thing does that they can not even prove exists in the first place, and how that affects another thing they do not know if exists, etc. Makes about as much sense as some hippy talking about reincarnation and how to influence what you will reincarnate as and when.

Manual Slim

Friend of Leo's
The more I read about that stuff, the more I am convinced they are a bunch of very smart people who do not know jack squat about dark-this and dark-that. Theorizing about what a thing does that they can not even prove exists in the first place, and how that affects another thing they do not know if exists, etc. Makes about as much sense as some hippy talking about reincarnation and how to influence what you will reincarnate as and when.
It seems a bit more sensible to me than hippies talking about reincarnation, but I do accept that not all of us read things the same way.
The standard model is a little more complex than "we have no idea".

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
I like play slide guitar on Chandlers, Fenders Squiers Epiphones
fifth what Element? Ruby Rod is a light weight compared to some of my friend.
Outrageous isn't fashion it's a life style

57347b07e06366b9149c90529752cdda.jpg

Attachments

• 57347b07e06366b9149c90529752cdda (1).jpg
    57347b07e06366b9149c90529752cdda (1).jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 7

uriah1

Telefied
Gold Supporter
Whack anything together that fast in that tunnel and
you are going to have a lot of particles to pick up, small and large.

At least we are out of string theory for now. Last year they
thought they were going to create tiny black holes there.
Great, another place to lose more picks.

Skyhook

Tele-Afflicted
Whack anything together that fast in that tunnel and
you are going to have a lot of particles to pick up, small and large.

At least we are out of string theory for now. Last year they
thought they were going to create tiny black holes there.
Great, another place to lose more picks.
If I'm gonna be losing picks(spoiler: I'm gonna) I'd love to have "Lost my pick in the LHC" on my resumé.

4pickupguy

Doctor of Teleocity
If we can come to grips with the GAS wave/particle duality, we can concur it, right? It comes in waves, over particular piece of gear…🤔

I think the L.I.G.O. detections were not gravity waves (gravity waves, puhf). They were GAS waves. That famous “whoop” sound at the end is the sound your bank account makes… Tele Particals bound by the Strong GAS Force… it’s science…

buster poser

Poster Extraordinaire
I would do a little reading and come back to this in a few years