Pedals that keep coming back.

jackal

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
Do you have a few pedals that keep showing up on your pedal board? I love reverb and have gone through most of the popular models, analog and digital, several real spring types, (both solid state and tube), but my EHX Holy Grail keeps showing up on my board.
With flangers, have tried several, but my MXR Micro Flanger keeps it's place. Maybe I just like pedals with the fewest knobs.

Festofish

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
Boss DD-200, OD-200, GE-7 are almost always on the board.
EHX Pulsar(Super or Stereo), Cusack Resound and Boss MD-200 are frequent visitors.

gitold

Poster Extraordinaire
HBE Compressor Retro. I own a bunch of comps but this always ends up back on the board.
518EAAAE-35B5-4734-8DEF-C9E7B24E5FD9.jpeg

Tyuk

Tele-Meister
EQD Dispatch Master; too vanilla for some but perfect for my ambient delay/reverb needs.

D_Malone

Tele-Afflicted
EQD Dispatch Master; too vanilla for some but perfect for my ambient delay/reverb needs.

I’ve enjoyed every EQD pedal I’ve tried. Selling the Grand Orbiter is one of my greatest pedal regrets. I’m going to get another soon and keep it.

Tyuk

Tele-Meister
I’ve enjoyed every EQD pedal I’ve tried. Selling the Grand Orbiter is one of my greatest pedal regrets. I’m going to get another soon and keep it.
Agreed. I have 4 EQD’s and they’ve all delivered the goods.

Sean65

Tele-Holic
My Boss pedals keep finding their way back to the board. Recently the RV6 and Dm2w have knocked my Earthquacker Dispatch Master off the board followed by the Boss Blues Driver which knocked the Xotic RC Booster off the board. I also had the same experience with compressor pedals, upgraded only to find I missed the Boss CS3.

TheDams

Tele-Holic
Pretty stable since months.

2 are not "real" effects, the tuner and amp switcher.
Wah is my trusty good ol' 75 stack of dime Thomas Organ.
2B boost is doing a great job at boosting, and is also a nice buffer.
Fuzz is a Ramble FX Twin Bender, does the Mk1.5 and 2.
I have the Van Amps reverb since years, not complaints at all, great reverb.
I am absolutely in love with the T-Rex Replicator.
If you like tape echo, with all it's quirks, it is just awesome.

IMG_20220916_115220205.jpg

Mikecito

Tele-Meister
My OCD keeps coming back on. Still looking for a new/better solo tone, but that's become my ol faithful.

kevsonic

Tele-Meister
Barber pedals in general, and in fact there has been at least one on each of my two boards for the past two years, with little sign of them being replaced. Tone is too subjective for me to yo around making superlative declarations, but they're the best tonal core-ingredients for me, to my ears.