1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Pedal with a foot logo - help?

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Frontier9, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Frontier9

Frontier9 Friend of Leo's

While I was cleaning out my dad's house about 12 years ago, I found a guitar pedal that I don't remember buying - I don't think I actually owned any pedals when I was living at home. I'm thinking someone gave it to my father to give to me and he forgot about it. He had passed away by that point, so I couldn't ask him where it came from. I doubt he would have remembered if he was still living - it must have been sitting there for 35 years or more.

Anyway, I thought of it today and was trying to remember what it was. I know I didn't particularly like it and ended up selling it on eBay for a nice chunk of change. I am almost certain that it was a phaser but no search terms brought anything up. All I remember was that it had a white foot print outline that covered most of the top of the pedal and it had one knob. Maybe the case was black or dark blue, but I could be wrong about that.

Does this ring a bell?

2. milocj

milocj Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Was it a Snarling Dogs? I don't know if they made a phaser but I think they had several with a foot as a treadle.

3. Frontier9

Nope, not that - the pedal was probably from the early '70s

4. omahaaudio

omahaaudio Friend of Leo's

How about a picture?

5. Frontier9

Ah, ok - here it is! (ignore the first 3-4 seconds of the Muscrat Love mess)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.