Pay Attention to Your Breakfast!

radtz

Tele-Holic
This is a public service announcement. I poured a bowl of breakfast cereal, dumped in some milk and then started absentmindedly munching away while reading. At some point I noticed something wasn't right. In order to not shame the manufacturer I'll disguise the cereal name and refer to it a Jeerios Honey Oat Crunch. These chunks are as hard as granite:
20220118_083008.jpg

Last edited:

nojazzhere

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
This is a public service announcement. I poured a bowl of breakfast cereal, dumped in some milk and then started absentmindedly munching away while reading. At some point I noticed something wasn't right. In order to not shame the manufacturer I'll disguise the cereal name and refer to it a Jeerios Honey Oat Crunch. These chunks are as hard as granite:
View attachment 941563
I can't handle "hard-to-chew" cereals anymore. When I DO eat cereal, I usually have a bowl of bran flakes and mix in some Captain Crunch for flavor and sweetness. This way, I can delude myself it's at least a little healthy. :)

Tuneup

Tele-Holic
I recall someone in my household buying "Ezekiel Cereal" (yep like the Bible) which was advertised as containing "roughage".
When he poured the cereal out several fairly large wood chunks came out, I guess that was the roughage.