Partscaster gig bags!! What do you haul’em around in? Let’s see’em!

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by 4pickupguy, Aug 2, 2020.

1. 4pickupguy

4pickupguy Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

I just bought a proper quality gig bag for my #1 (which ever one happens to be my #1 at that mo). The rest are of good to fair quality except for the one I have to take a strat back to the states with... its craptacular... came with the guitar...(Below).

The new one by Harvest Fine Leather:
    9A8569E6-2DE2-4BC2-9DE2-5052207313C0.jpeg DED55FCB-6414-48EA-9A09-167119614353.jpeg

The craptacular one is little more than a guitar shaped windbreaker. Paper thin with no padding... I fear for the guitar on the journey home. Trying to secure a good one here prior to leaving. Let’s see those gig bags folks!

image.jpg

leonard d rock and Treehouse like this.
  2. Twang-ineer

Twang-ineer Tele-Meister

That looks really nice! Congrats on the purchase!

My main gig bag is actually a bass gig bag. Double sided gator "pro" gig bag.

Often when I go out to play, jam or whatever, I usually take a guitar and a bass as I switch between the two. The other even bigger reason is that my Boss ME 80 will fit in the front pocket. So even if I take 2 guitars, that is still my go to bag. I dont always use the ME -80, but I almost always take it. It is my "woobie". I feel like anything that I would ever need can be done with that device and it requires zero setup time. Many things sound better, but nothing is more effective in a pinch.

4pickupguy likes this.
  3. Treehouse

Treehouse Tele-Meister

that’s awesome:lol:

4pickupguy likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.