Pain, Pain, Party, Pain, Whoo! Offensive sexist insults, etc.

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Larry F, Jul 20, 2019.

1. GGardner

GGardner Tele-Afflicted

Didn't make it through the whole post. The fault is not yours--I just have the attention span of a sleep-deprived 4-year-old. But that line had me laughing out loud.

P.S. I'm a Greg Brown fan.

2. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

3. Toto'sDad

Run or walk out in the yard naked as a jay bird and holler I can't take it no more, I can't take it no more, I can't take it no more. That should elicit some sort of response, one the bikini glad babes may want to take advantage of you, be prepared for that. (In what ever ways you deem appropriate)

william tele likes this.
  4. Tele-beeb

Tele-beeb Friend of Leo's

This... but, instead of Polka (which can be enjoyable) make it some formerly crazy manifesto!

5. Toto'sDad

The OP is caught up in a problem that is nation wide. You can't get any interest on money to amount to anything, The stock market takes nerves of steel. But, you can take some money invest it in a house, rent it out, and be assured of a five to seven percent return. Not great but it beats nothing. Lots of people are doing that.

nojazzhere likes this.
  6. jimbo735

jimbo735 Tele-Afflicted

Maybe just put on your Bikini and go over and blend in and have a good time with the young people,and try to get a little more Fiber!:)

7. 4pickupguy

4pickupguy Poster Extraordinaire

Ok, just tried this..... the first couple balloons went ok, but try holding a balloon still while a cat pees into it.... I'm still bleeding....

Moriarty, VWAmTele and Frodebro like this.
  8. DHart

DHart Friend of Leo's

I understand your pain and unhappiness. That can be incredibly irritating.

This is one of the reasons I have to live on acreage, away from the college crowds, away from neighborhoods. Nice and quiet suits me well.

1955 likes this.
  9. Mike Eskimo

Mike Eskimo Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Your comment and any blowback would barely exist in real time.

But online, since you would be recorded , as they record almost everything ?

It would be around the world in a couple hours.

Cranky old sexist man content.

#metoo

#toxicmasculinity

#youdbef***ed

The most sincere and woke and righteous generation in recent history ?

You wouldnt stand a chance.

They’d be on your lawn and your likeness and everything about you would be public knowledge and local news , etc etc...

You literally might have to move

Lastly on a very real level, if I’m given the opportunity, nay - the privilege of seeing 25 yr old female med students sliding around on the lawn next door , I’m not , as a 55 yr old man , going to be holding up score cards and harrumphing that their best days are behind them...

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    Moriarty, Believer, 7171551 and 2 others like this.
  10. Ricky D.

Ricky D. Doctor of Teleocity

Glad you didn't actually start up with that bunch. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. Bunch of 20-something drunks, somebody is going to come back at you.

Better you establish diplomatic relations with your neighbors so you can talk to them when things get wild.

11. Boomhauer

Boomhauer Friend of Leo's

Same way you extract piss from a porcupine:
    Sneak up behind 'em with a blanket (so you don't get stuck with the stickers), capture him up, and put him in a cage with a grate for a bottom and a pan underneath. Feed him all the water he can drink, and collect the piss in the pan underneath. Put it into a clear glass bottle and let it sit in the window of your truck for 2 or 3 days, to get nice and pungent.

12. TeleTucson

TeleTucson Tele-Afflicted

This, I'm afraid, is just your fantasy. Alas, real life gets in the way. They would just instantly humiliate you and say, "Aren't you too old to be peering over the fence like some pervert?" or some other snarky reply, and just leave you more angry than you already are.

You can't change them, and I'm sorry they're next door. As you say, just a few times a year ....

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  13. drf64

drf64 Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

And she ends up as Larry’s doctor.

boneyguy likes this.
  14. nojazzhere

nojazzhere Poster Extraordinaire

I can almost guarantee diplomatic relations will not work. These are RENTERS.....and apparently students to boot. The only way to get through to them is legal action, and they still may retaliate. It depends on your local ordinances, but here, any noise complaint will be addressed. Also, if you know who owns the property, a threat of some kind injunction might get the offenders evicted.
    I've had good neighbors and I've had bad.....I prefer the good ones.

Ricky D. likes this.
  15. kingofdogs1950

kingofdogs1950 Tele-Holic

Some years ago we had a similar problem except it was ongoing. Every night. The neighbor would party till late, late, late.
    My roomie put his Klipsch speakers by the window facing next door and had a tape on a loop of bagpipes. It played all day.
    Didn't help.
    The cops fixed the problem. No idea what they said/did but the neighbor moved shortly thereafter.

Mark

nojazzhere likes this.
  16. simond

simond Tele-Meister

Back in the eighties I was living in Brixton in London with my wife and at the time two small boys in a second floor council flat. Some of you might know that Brixton was and probably still is a largely West Indian community and they love their reggae music. Loud. Parties in the flat downstairs would start at midnight and finish a dawn. Full pa system. Christmas Eve. Police reluctant to take action because the area had had race riots in a few years earlier. I still don't like reggae so much, and really appreciate living on acreage in the tranquility of the bush with only kookaburras and galahs (and my own guitars) disturbing the peace.

nojazzhere likes this.
  17. Geoff738

Geoff738 Poster Extraordinaire

Ok, got it.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Boomhauer likes this.
  18. Mouth

Mouth Tele-Holic

Supersoaker filled with gasoline follwed up with roman candles.

19. bondoman

bondoman Tele-Meister

My neighbors tried something of that sort on me years ago, Kinda the rap/R&B, pop type of folks. Generally I'm pretty respectful and keep practice with the band or not down to a dull roar. But that day I made an exception. Rolled up the shop door and pointed the artillery in the direction of the perpetrators of my annoyance. Volume dimed and let the games begin. They surrendered briefly afterwards. 20190718_183733.jpg

kris ford, Steve 78 and Texicaster like this.
  20. kbold

kbold Tele-Holic Silver Supporter

You have an amp, yes?
    Maybe it's time to see what the amp ouput is like above 8.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.