Over the past twelve months, I have...

John Backlund

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
...purchased five guitars.

The Taylor 12 and the Fender Squire were new, while the other three were 'gently used'.

I had intended to slow down the guitar buying a bit, but by the looks of it, it hasn't been working out quite as well(?) as I had planned, but I must admit that they make a handsome bunch.
IMG_20211025_220941283~2.jpg

Last edited:

Deebs3

Tele-Meister
Suppose it depends on how many OTHER guitars you have. Or is this it? Then you're good.

SnidelyWhiplash

Friend of Leo's
I wasn't in the market to buy anything lately. In fact I sold a few guitars during the past year & have done quite well. I purchased a 2019 Gibson Les Paul Jr. & had it it for a while until a friend kept begging me to sell it to him. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse. ;)

I found a Robert Cray Strat for a good price on GCs site & just had to have it. It ain't going anywhere. :)

Deeve

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
If it's quality you're buying (and it looks that way to me) there's nothing out of line.
Now, the scooters have me worried, @John Backlund, but that wasn't the question.
Peace - Deeve

Blackmore Fan

Tele-Afflicted
I found a Robert Cray Strat for a good price on GCs site & just had to have it. It ain't going anywhere. :)
Nicely done! I let one of those in silver get away from me, but I found a Fender 50s Player Strat for about the same money a month or so later and feel like it balanced the scales! Congrats!

John Backlund

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
That's quite a diverse group. Diversity is good!

Maybe next year you can slow down some more, and only buy 4!

It could happen, I suppose...but I keep finding good stuff at the local pawnshops, as well as at our one local guitar store.

Cyberi4n

Tele-Holic
Since lockdown I’ve purchased a MIM Telecaster, a MIA telecaster, a HB SC500, and two Epiphone Les Pauls. The Les Pauls and the MIA Telecaster remain, the rest got moved on