Out on that limb I go...

Old Verle Miller

Tele-Meister
It's the ideal kind of simple piece for musical directors to put in animated movies targeted at younger audiences - if you haven't already, you may want to explore marketing your music in that direction. Start with the community that produces animated short features. If they like your style they may come to you with project ideas.

catdaddy

Tele-Afflicted
It's the ideal kind of simple piece for musical directors to put in animated movies targeted at younger audiences - if you haven't already, you may want to explore marketing your music in that direction. Start with the community that produces animated short features. If they like your style they may come to you with project ideas.
Thanks for listening and for your thoughts! I've actually had some of my music (not Nature's Lullaby) used in an animated children's story. While that experience was gratifying as a form of validation as a songwriter, the process of marketing, legal contracting and artistic surrendering involved was not something that I enjoyed. At my age, being comfortably retired, I continue to write simply for my own enjoyment. I truly appreciate your flattering belief that the song is worthy of an effort to market, but this thread is likely the extent of any public exposure it will ever have.

BTW- I love your handle Old Verle Miller. That sobriquet could inspire a song!!

chulaivet1966

Friend of Leo's
Could it be the posters were suffering from ... writer's block? 😎
Ha....

Yeah....I have no new subject to write about on my plate currently.
Last year my creative flood gates opened and I wrote & recorded about (5) songs and (1) composition.
Hence, I may be creatively spent 'til I croak....but, the jury is still out.

Back to topic....

Charlie Bernstein

Poster Extraordinaire
. . . It's a song for adults in which I hope to inspire a child-like wonder of the magical sonic embrace offered by the natural world.

With that in mind, you'll find the lyric and a recording of the song below. I'd love to know what you think of this bit of songwriting and musical arranging that I've done. Did I succeed in what I'd set out to accomplish creatively? Please feel free to share how you feel about the song. . . .