Our Band's New Video

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by Andy Summers, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Andy Summers

Andy Summers Friend of Leo's

Hi Folks

Just wanted to share our band's new video. We are Civil Drone and we worked with Klews Films, who are recording a documentary of local band around the US and doing a video for each band. This was a lot of fun and I'm proud of the finished product. I filled in for the role of bass on this vid, since we are minus a full time bass player at the moment. The whole thing was a wonderful experience. Makes me want to dive into film making now, and perhaps...acting. Oh, there is just not enough time in a lifetime. At least not when you've waited until you were 42.

Without further ado...please watch, share, watch again and most of all, I hope you enjoy. And thank you in advance for taking a few moments of your precious time to take a peak :)

2. ScatMan

ScatMan Friend of Leo's

Nice audio and video production!

Gotta admit that the mascara and black eye shadow kinda threw me off though. ;)

3. Andy Summers

Hahaha! Yeah, it's not for everyone but we were trying to add to the visual aspect. Whether it worked or not will vary from person to person, I'm sure. And I understand completely.

But I'm glad you liked what matters most :) And thank you so much for checking it out, ScatMan!

4. Hotrod40

Hotrod40 Tele-Holic

Very Good....Enjoyed every bit of it ...video and song...Thanks for sharing.

5. brattmatter

brattmatter Tele-Meister

Great! Really like it.

6. fendertx

fendertx Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

Man, I really liked that song. The vocals had a nice hook, by the end of the song it felt familiar. I've listened to it a couple of times, thanks for posting.

7. soulman969

soulman969 Telefied Ad Free Member

Interesting. Very well produced video. The song is one of those that grows on you as you listen. Well written and produced. It has a nice "hook" line with the repetition of the song title in the chorus. Congrats on your success.

8. Newbie Brad

Newbie Brad Tele-Meister

Good job.

9. Larry F

Larry F Doctor of Teleocity Vendor Member

Wow. This is so good in so many ways. That is one of the marks of a top tier band, that more than one thing is great. A bunch of things are great. As others have mentioned, the hook and chorus are really compelling. On a more random note, the reverb on the snare drum is a nice feature of the work. Sure, it is a small thing, but not many engineers even think to go for such a sound, much less have the experience and chops to utilize it. I wish you guys all the luck, you deserve wide recognition for this.

10. Blue Bill

Blue Bill Poster Extraordinaire

Good song, nice job on the video. My favorite part is when the camera cuts to the sexy harmony singer at around 2:20, for the big 2-part vocal run. Thanks for the post.

11. Andy Summers

All...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I so appreciate your kind words. It makes it all worth it!! Reading these comments this morning was a wonderful start to the day :)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.