1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Other instrument: Baritone Sax

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by nvilletele, Apr 18, 2021.

1. nvilletele

nvilletele Friend of Leo's

This sub-forum refers to other instruments, which in my case involves the baritone saxophone.

I started playing sax a few years back, it's a lot of fun to play. Plus I finally learned to read music and also absorbed a lot of music theory along the way.

I am not playing guitar much these days, which is one of the reasons I rarely post here at TDPRI anymore, but I hope to be getting back on guitar before long.

Here's a couple of videos I made, my first ever recordings of my very amateur, but slowly improving, sax playing. Just having fun with the music (I am into ballads these days) and playing around with some filters on one of my video apps.

Hope you enjoy listening to them as much as I enjoyed playing them.

2. Hamstein

Hamstein TDPRI Member

Nice, letting your inner Pepper Adams out there! I got myself a baritone sax some years back too, I did play the french horn when I was a kid but hadn't needed to read music since, so I had to reaquaint myself with it again. The Bari is a great instrument, I'm not particularly good at it, but I like playing it!

nvilletele likes this.
  3. Stringbanger

Stringbanger Telefied Ad Free Member

Nice recordings! Tenor guy here. I took lessons for about a year and a half.

I don’t play as much as I should out of respect for my family.:D But, warmer weather is coming, so outside playing will be considered.

nvilletele likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.