ORIGINAL SONG - Shadows Vanished Darkness Banished - help, critique, etc

CapnCrunch

Friend of Leo's
Hi CapnCrunch,
Good luck on your comeback worship session, after 3 years. Ampless, direct to board.... with an electric guitar? What instrument do you have/play? How many people are you going to play with this weekend? Are you a vocalist as well?
I do believe that you will have a grand time coming back to play with people again, and the key is listening and blending. Blessings to you and your family for sharing your talents. Let me know how this weekend goes.
Rene
I play electric and acoustic guitar, mandolin and after many years away, I'm starting to play some keys as well. I primarily play electric in church. The guitar building bug bit me a few years ago, and I now have more guitars than I can realistically play

I'm not singing this weekend, and I'm playing with an acoustic guitarist, bass, drums and keys. Practice went really good after having some issues with the in-ear monitor system. Thanks for the well wishes, I love to play worship music, so I'm really excited to have an opportunity once again.

ravindave_3600

Friend of Leo's
Welcome Rene! I like the song and appreciate that you took some time to craft the words so they're intelligent, meaningful, and poetic. The tune is complex enough it would take a while for a congregation to learn but I could definitely hear you doing it solo during a time of reflection.

Rene Asologuitar

Tele-Meister
Welcome Rene! I like the song and appreciate that you took some time to craft the words so they're intelligent, meaningful, and poetic. The tune is complex enough it would take a while for a congregation to learn but I could definitely hear you doing it solo during a time of reflection.
Hi ravindave,
Thanks for the warm welcome, and the kind words. Your comments are extremely humbling. I really do appreciate this forum, the people here are very honest, and extremely helpful.
Thanks again Dave, and have a blessed day!!!
Rene