Orcas And Great White Sharks (Not for the squeamish)

ZackyDog

Friend of Leo's
I am pretty sure MacArthurs Park was made before Richard Harris did the movie Orca. Otherwise he might have been too scared.
Yes, he would have been too scared.

In addition to that, he had another problem:

Someone left the cake out in the rain
Richard doesn't think that he can take it
'Cause it took so long to bake it
And he'll never have that recipe again
Oh no!

Recce

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I always think of great white sharks as top tier predators but this isn’t the first time I have heard of orcas entering an area and killing great whites and the great whites leave. Orcas rule!

Linderflomann

Tele-Meister
I always think of great white sharks as top tier predators but this isn’t the first time I have heard of orcas entering an area and killing great whites and the great whites leave. Orcas rule!
They can outweigh them by like 3 to 1 plus they work in teams. No wonder really that the sharks are terrified.

Preacher

Poster Extraordinaire
I find nature fascinating...

You watch these documentaries and try to figure out how there is even one seal left in the world with the Orcas around.
Or how a springer antelope, water buffalo or zebra survive with lions on the prowl in the savannah. Or how the penguins survive when they are hunted by leopard seals in the Artic. It seems that supply never outgains demand.

The only mammal that seems to kill off entire species is us.

We just need to get more of us to go visit the Bison in Yellowstone, the Grizzlies in Alaska and the Gators down in the Swamps...