On Average - How Many Posts Do You Back Out Of Posting Daily ?

I Usually Think Twice And Then Dont Post About xx Posts Daily

• 1 Post

• 2 Posts

• 3 Posts

• 4 Posts

• 5 Posts

• 6 Posts

• 7 Posts

• 8 Posts

• 9 Posts

• 10 Posts

• NONE !!! I just put them out there !!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flat6Driver

Friend of Leo's
I need to be better. .

I'm back from a two week unplanned vacation from the forum. When the ban hammer comes down, it's swift and decisive. You can't even browse the forum! AND, since you're not visiting the forum sends random emails to lure you back!

Bones

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Pretty much all of them since not posting at all for a year or so. Every time that I actually think about replying to a thread, I consider the following things; do I have something funny to say? Do I have anything important/interesting to add? Is this subject important to me? The vast majority of the time, the answer is "no" on all three counts. Sometimes, I post anyway, but generally, I just move on.

3-Chord-Genius

Poster Extraordinaire
I rarely self-edit, because if it didn't need to be said, I wouldn't say it. I might re-word things to make them more, palatable... occasionally it leads to punitive measures, but there are always work-arounds when that happens.

That said, I also don't go out of my way to start trouble - I love a good fun conversation as much as anyone else; but if there is trouble, I will not hesitate to point it out, and I do so accurately and decisively.