On Average - How Many Posts Do You Back Out Of Posting Daily ?

I Usually Think Twice And Then Dont Post About xx Posts Daily

• 1 Post

• 2 Posts

• 3 Posts

• 4 Posts

• 5 Posts

• 6 Posts

• 7 Posts

• 8 Posts

• 9 Posts

• 10 Posts

• NONE !!! I just put them out there !!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
If I wrote my diatribe on HOAs, you know darn well you’d understand it, because we’ve both been there.

I tell the tales of carving my own path, and not another soul knows the soft hands of it’s winding terrors.

We meet only as fleeting faces passing, unique to our spirits, alienated by the muffled ears turned over pillows of screams.
There are eight million stories (give or take) on the forum, and this has been one of them.

boris bubbanov

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Early in the day, or if I am feeling fresh, I'll post about 80% of what I started.

Very late, suffering from insomnia or whatever, I might kill off 90% of the posts I started.

For a long time I had way too high a post count and I was normally doing my best (honestly) to trim it back some.

stormsedge

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
My guess is three. I try to avoid hanging paper just to call it art, commenting on things I have no interest in, repeating things already posted well by someone else, and/or leaving little troll land mines.

I still do it all, from time to time...but I try to avoid it.

Did someone already post this? I didn't read the other posts 😂🤣😂🤣.

trapdoor2

Friend of Leo's
Probably 4 or 5. I think out loud at the keyboard, always have. I also read what I'm about to post. I delete a lot of stupid remarks because they don't pass muster after I've written it out. I should delete more!

Doctor of Teleocity
I wanted to believe every dog was a good dog, until I got bitten one too many times. Perhaps now, I am the dog, not taking kindly to the petting hand of strangers, maybe because I have been misunderstood, or shamefully treated, or because I wandered from the pack when I was young, sniffing into the low fog for the cruel silence of a lonely truth.

Chester P Squier

Friend of Leo's
Right now I'm debating on whether to tell someone the difference between a tax "return" and a tax "refund."

A "return" is the form you send back to the IRS telling them what you made, what your deductions and credits were, what was withheld for taxes, and how much you either owe or are owed.

A "refund" is what the IRS owes the taxpayer who overpaid.

Jupiter

Telefied
Silver Supporter
Man I’m on a tear the last couple days! I have deleted maybe half the posts I’ve started…

Leonardocoate

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
I will back out to to avoid saying what has already been said. Many times I pull up a post to learn something so the best I can do is say thanks and hit the like button.

naveed211

Friend of Leo's
At least one.

Usually it’s after I’ve typed the fourth or fifth giant paragraph when I say, “this is dumb” and click somewhere else.