OMG! Our Curtains Are Trying To Communicate With Us!

unixfish

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I walked into the bedroom this morning, and saw this:

20220628_081907.jpg

It looked like some foreign language written against our curtains. In reality, this is a sunny morning with open slatted blinds, a curtain sheer that has a tree branch print, and a solid curtain. I just thought it looked cool.

A shot of the whole shebang:

20220628_081922.jpg

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
@Toto'sDad this might just be what we've been looking for! I'm wondering that if we can get this translated, maybe it will give us the blueprints for that flux capacitor we've been searching for? 1959 here we come baby! I hope Leo still has that grill fired up! :):cool::lol:

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
@Toto'sDad this might just be what we've been looking for! I'm wondering that if we can get this translated, maybe it will give us the blueprints for that flux capacitor we've been searching for? 1959 here we come baby! I hope Leo still has that grill fired up! :):cool::lol:
I ran straightway to check the curtains in my bedroom, where I received a communication; What on earth are you doing now doofus? It wasn't the curtains it was my wife!

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I ran straightway to check the curtains in my bedroom, where I received a communication; What on earth are you doing now doofus? It wasn't the curtains it was my wife!

HAHAHA!!! And.... I show this pic to my wife and told her that it might contain the plans for our flux capacitor, if we can just get it translated, and her response was "I don't know why you're having trouble translating it, it looks exactly like your handwriting!" LOL!!! :oops:o_O