Olympic white tele, thinking about changing the pickguard, what ya got?

Twofingerlou

Tele-Holic
Got my American Pro 2 a couple weeks ago and thinking about swapping the pickguard. While I like it now I think it could be better.

Attachments

• 86DC816F-840C-4096-9FD9-DAA56FBFD356.png
    86DC816F-840C-4096-9FD9-DAA56FBFD356.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 149

JSMac

Tele-Afflicted
I like yours as-is with the rosewood fretboard. But I get wanting a change. I've been thinking about changing up my oly white Esquire but not sure what I would do. I was thinking matt black or red tort? I do kinda' like the white on white though.

Curious to see what you decide on.

002.JPG

Last edited:

schmee

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Got my American Pro 2 a couple weeks ago and thinking about swapping the pickguard. While I like it now I think it could be better.
I'm a big fan of that Torti on there. Especially with the rosewood board. My OW Strat has it also.

Matching white or parchment on OW is cool if you want "classy". You know, for playing those weddings and corporate events!

The Fender Anodized Aluminum looks cool on white.

57joonya

Tele-Afflicted
I like yours as-is with the rosewood fretboard. But I get wanting a change. I've been thinking about changing up my oly white Esquire but not sure what I would do. I was thinking matt black or red tort? I do kinda' like the white on white though.

Curious to see what you decide on.

View attachment 941571
I Seoul’s t change a thing on that esquire . But maybe get a black parchment as a sometimes pick guard. I would go mint green on the Olympic white , with rosewood board