1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Okay, You are gonna think I'm out of my mind....

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by getbent, Jan 30, 2021.

1. bsman

bsman Friend of Leo's

Oh - and the question I keep asking is: Don't these kids have parents? Other than Miguel and Sam, apparently all of these kids' parents are perfectly content when their kids come home from school sporting bruises, broken bones, and bloody noses? Can you imagine the blowback in real life if the owners of karate schools were warring on each other by proxy through their minor students?!?!?

2. clayfeat

clayfeat Tele-Afflicted

We love it too! "...I was too busy in the 80's partying with babes!"

getbent and RobRiggs like this.
  3. wacolo

wacolo Tele-Holic

I think Macchio should get some props for just staying with it and still finding roles for the last 30 years. It is not like he turned into a Bonaduce or a Leif Garrett.

As an aside Patton Oswalt has a funny story about what happened to Johnny Lawrence after he was humiliated and defeated. It is only a few minutes long and I would hate to spoil the ending.

getbent likes this.
  4. Steerforth

Steerforth Friend of Leo's

I don’t know what this is, but from what I glean it sounds distinctly like something that my daughters will insist that I watch the next time one of them is here.

Well, at least it seems well liked. Now I can say to them, “Oh, Cobra Kai! Yeah yeah, I’ve been wanting to watch that!”

That’ll make them scratch their heads and ask each other, “Where is Daddy learning this stuff?” :lol:

5. RobRiggs

RobRiggs Tele-Meister

Awesome show. A while back the first episode kept showing up in my you tube feed so I checked it out. I enjoyed it but I didn’t want to spring for you tube red so I left it at that. My coworkers were talking about the show so much, I got Netflix so I could watch the show. Can’t wait for season 4.

getbent likes this.
  6. getbent

getbent Telefied Silver Supporter

some of my kid's friends barely had parents. At different times, I met them and realized, they were not equipped and were mostly gone... no clue what to do and what seemed like no interest was really just overwhelmed.

When I was coaching kid sports, I quickly determined that I had time to help the kids or the parents... I picked the kids.

scook, Steerforth and bsman like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.