Ok... what's going on with these spiders?

Peegoo

Doctor of Teleocity
If you think spiders are already too fast, do not give them coffee. Unless you're me.

This is Wolf Blitzer; he lives in my shop and takes care of all the other creepy-crawlies for me. We have a deal: I give him coffee (WITH cream, thank you!), and he does not bite me.

Spider-Coffee.jpg

Next time you see a spider, get out the laser pointer. It's like a remote control for spiders.

GIF-Spider-Laser.gif

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
“I go around to where the web is and spray poison on it”.

Do you get the function of spiders ?

“Kinda look like tarantulas...”:rolleyes:

Nature and man ...
View attachment 747010

I merely don't like insects, my wife has a phobia of black widows, and has been raging a battle to eliminate them if not from the earth, at least her property for fifty five years! She studies their habits, is on the lookout for their webs, and will stalk them at night when they come out. She comes in after a bout with them, and gleefully recounts how many she killed that night to me. I'm glad that she still likes me, I'm just an old Daddy Long legs, and probably safe.

chet again

Friend of Leo's
I merely don't like insects, my wife has a phobia of black widows, and has been raging a battle to eliminate them if not from the earth, at least her property for fifty five years! She studies their habits, is on the lookout for their webs, and will stalk them at night when they come out. She comes in after a bout with them, and gleefully recounts how many she killed that night to me. I'm glad that she still likes me, I'm just an old Daddy Long legs, and probably safe.
They can "function" somewhere else...just not on my property or house. I looked on the ceiling last night as I was going to bed and there was one who was spinning webs in front of the window as I was closing the blinds...

SPLAT! :D

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
They can "function" somewhere else...just not on my property or house. I looked on the ceiling last night as I was going to bed and there was one who was spinning webs in front of the window as I was closing the blinds...

SPLAT! :D

My wife approves of this post!

Lost_N_Austin

Friend of Leo's
I don't like spiders in the house. Especially in (or on) the Bed. We have had two large brown fiddle-back looking spiders on or near the bed in the last week. I don't know how they are getting in or why except we had had lots of rainfall the last week.

SpiderTrap.jpg
We buy glue traps at "Wally-World" and set them by the doorway entrances. One point of entry may be the "Weep Holes" in the brick siding. I purchased some copper type Brillo Pads used for scouring pots and pans with the intention of cutting them up and inserting them in the exterior weep-holes to limit entry.

Lost_N_Austin

chet again

Friend of Leo's
I don't like spiders in the house. Especially in (or on) the Bed. We have had two large brown fiddle-back looking spiders on or near the bed in the last week. I don't know how they are getting in or why except we had had lots of rainfall the last week.

View attachment 747258
We buy glue traps at "Wally-World" and set them by the doorway entrances. One point of entry may be the "Weep Holes" in the brick siding. I purchased some copper type Brillo Pads used for scouring pots and pans with the intention of cutting them up and inserting them in the exterior weep-holes to limit entry.

Lost_N_Austin
I used to use those glue traps in Maryland because of the huge spider crickets that were always coming into my apartment. I had those and sometimes slugs crawling around.

Glad I don't live there anymore. :D

rangercaster

Poster Extraordinaire
"So where were the spiders
while the fly tried to break our balls?
Just the beer light to guide us.
So we bitched about his fans
and should we crush his sweet hands?"

Bowie would never succeeded without Mick Ronson as producer and guitarist...
IMHO ...

jus sayin ..

Another vote for the Mars version.

Mike Eskimo

Telefied
Ad Free Member
on those records . I particularly like pinups. He got his biggest boost at the beginning from Ziggy , no doubt.

me and Bukovac revere Ronson .