Ok, so whats your next gig and gear...

Matt Sarad

Friend of Leo's
We're breaking in a new bassist.
No gigs on the horizon.
When the band is ready, I'll use either the Brondel Honeycaster or PRS McCarty gold top double cut into a Tweed Deluxe with a Mr moto TremVerb pedal. Klotz cable.

ClashCityTele

Friend of Leo's
I was curious so I looked up your trip on Google Maps. In much of the USA we would be quite annoyed if it took 4 hours to go under 200 miles. But then again if you have to pass through a big city such as L.A. on your way then it can take us that long, too.

View attachment 1047357
Thanks for your interest in our trip. We actually took the A1 route via Berwick and Dunbar, none of which is motorway (highway).
It's mainly single lane, as is the A68.
The only motorway (highway) is the M9 and M90. However, the new road bridge near Edinburgh was partially closed for maintenance, so it was 20mph on the hard shoulder (with a bass player who has a bridge phobia!!!).

chris m.

Doctor of Teleocity
Bridge phobias-- interesting side discussion. I wonder which bridges are the absolute scariest in the world for people who have bridge phobia. The Golden Gate bridge is pretty epic. And I learned a new word today: gephyrophobia

Guitharley

Tele-Afflicted
Mine is tomorrow, with Nathan, in Terlingua, for the Chili Cookoff.
I’m actually in Terlingua now.
It’s almost 500 miles from home, so naturally we left early this morning.
In my 50 years of gigging, mostly in Texas, I’ve never even been near here.
The full five piece band will play.
I’m really looking forward to it!
Kricky Bill
Thats like 7 plus hours each way...AND the 7 hours home will be after chili...PEE EEEWW!!!
hope ya all still like each other when ya land

ClashCityTele

Friend of Leo's
Bridge phobias-- interesting side discussion. I wonder which bridges are the absolute scariest in the world for people who have bridge phobia. The Golden Gate bridge is pretty epic. And I learned a new word today: gephyrophobia

I've been over the Pont de Normandie in Northern France. It looks scary before you're even on it.

800px-Le_Pont_de_Normandie_2.jpg Pont_de_Normandie.jpg
[By Fabrice LANGOriginal uploader was Woodstock at fr.wikipedia - Transferred from fr.wikipedia, FAL, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=4012912]

T Prior

Poster Extraordinaire
Sat the 12th- The Lodge Colony Road Charlotte NC- this is trio night - It'll be one of the B Benders and get this , a Boss Katana 50 ! LOL - I actually use this amp for small venues in the clean mode only. Honestly, I have to admit , it ain't bad ! I use a Wampler Dual Paisley Pedal for any drive I may want.

When I bought the amp ( mid 2021) it was used at GC- I plugged in MY Tele and played , the store manager hung out with me and we both said at the same time- geesh- that thing sounds pretty darn good ! I bought it, paid $160, my Blues Jr has been parked for the small gigs ever since !

String Tree

Doctor of Teleocity
I have two in a row at different locations in different towns this Thursday and Friday night.
I talked about it in a different thread.

Just got some Good news about them.
Both Venues have House Lights and PA.
Thursday night is my Jam band.
Friday is my other Band.
My Bass Player and I are in Both of them.

Taking my Tele, Musicman and my FX for Thursday.
Friday, I add my Tele Baritone to the Mix for a couple of songs.
The other Guitarist sings and plays Hotel California in E minor and, to his credit, he does it well. Fits his Voice perfectly.
My Tele is tuned B - B. His E minor is my A minor.
We kinda like it.
YEP!!!

SheldonP

Tele-Meister
Back on bass with the trio this week for a couple of gigs. Friday's an early one (5:30-8:00) at a local winery. The room is really live, so we generally just take one Bose and run everything through it. Saturday it's a private party. I'll just do the standard GK 112/Jazz Bass setup. Should be a fun weekend.

brookdalebill

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Mine is tonight, with Nathan at Kloesel’s Steakhouse in Moulton, Tx.
We’ll be four piece, and we will be playing “politely/quietly”.
We haven’t played this venue before, and I have not played in Moulton since the mid 1980s.
I played a country music festival there, and after our set, a tornado blew in and cancelled the event.
I had already split for another gig.
No one was hurt or killed, but the stage and the gear got wrecked.
Anyways, I’m looking forward to this evenings gig!

dougstrum

Friend of Leo's
Tomorrow afternoon we'll be at the Glass House, fun winery with great folks. The tasting room is in a tropical green house, sound is fantastic in there.

It will be the quartet bass, drums, guitar with Kat on vocals. Last time we played there I used a tele; a musician came up to me on break and said I should be playing a jazz guitar 🤣 I'm gonna bring the big redwood guitar I just rewired..