Ok, so whats your next gig and gear...

McGlamRock

Poster Extraordinaire
Playing the river town revival festival in Petaluma later today. Just had a good sized breakfast since I probably won’t get a chance to eat again until 2 or 3.

Anyway I’m excited to play some country music (including some originals) for a big crowd.
I intend to bring my black guard partscaster, my Mesa, a small pedal board, and my A-game!

String Tree

Doctor of Teleocity
August Is going to be kind of Fun.
First and Third Thursdays, hosting My Jam night,
Sat 16th, play a afternoon Rotary Club Bar-B-Que cook-off,
24th, doing a Showcase gig at a very nice club 'up Nort' of here.

Pretty much same as always.
Home-Brew Tele, Les Paul back-up through my '73 Musicman.
Love it!

brookdalebill

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
My next one is with Nathan, this Friday, the 5th at the 5R Bar in Delhi, Tx.
I love this gig at this venue.
The restaurant makes a great ribeye, and the turnout is always good.
Looking forward to it!
Oops!
Wrong venue.
We’re at El Rey, in Lockhart.
Nice, big venue, big stage, big (provided:)) PA!
Almost as cool, but no ribeye.;)

SheldonP

Tele-Meister
Gold Supporter
My buddy Benny can't make it this evening for his weekly showcase for local artists, so I'll be the guest host. Should be a blast as the scheduled duo is awesome. I'll take the LG-1, my small board and the Bose. One quick set for me, then I can kick back, listen to music and enjoy the great food.

Guitharley

Tele-Afflicted
Gold Supporter
This Saturday we will play at a large campground festival...music all weekend... we are the Saturday afternoon openers and then get to kick back and listen to music amongst friends old and new the rest of afternoon and evening.
Suppose to be smoking hot and Im gonna give the Quilter Cub its first ever go playing out.
will use the line out to PA ...sound guy is a real pro so if it will ever sound good it will be this show.
my number one Tele and small pedal board.
We have played this festival before and the seasonal campers party hard.. but we usually play the Friday night and the crowd is pumped...we suspect the Noon crowd to be somewhat more mellow (as in hungover)...but we are really excited to be the crew that trys to bring them around...then join them for the day

FaithNicole

Tele-Meister
nothing going on until the 12th, a single Friday show. I don't count Sat 13th. I have issues with the venue for that Sat and my bandmates concur so they get a fill-in bass player to fulfil obligations. Once they run out of dates they aren't scheduling any more - in my support. Great guys I play with.

I have found my preferred rig so nothing changed there. I did get a new folding flat cart - the wheels fold away as well to fit in my car better. When I started it all fit into my trunk with space to spare, now I have to cram things into the backseat 🙂🙃

FaithNicole

Tele-Meister
Gotta love those folding carts!
20220731_184424.jpg 20220731_184359.jpg 20220731_184330.jpg 20220731_184317.jpg

teletimetx

Doctor of Teleocity
“We’re getting the band back together, man!”

Well, sorta. Had done an annual benefit concert with old high school friends for almost 10 years until the Plague. We’ll be back at it tomorrow night, after rehearsing the group for 4 days this week. Old friends, one is here from South Africa (not just for this show), and another from N. Carolina. Would’ve had one other from Seattle, but he tested positive the day before his flight.

This year’s version will be old, old school. Totally unplugged, acoustic, no mics at our high school reunion. Two acoustics guitars, one percussion player (small snare plus high hat) and we all will be singing. Short set, country club patio.

Different, but still fun.

The following Saturday, we will be doing another high school reunion, this time full on show, acoustic and electric. Twice the fun!

Yeah, we’re old.

Guitharley

Tele-Afflicted
Gold Supporter
All is not lost!
Black’s BBQ is in Lockhart.
It’s the oldest (and best) continuously family owned BBQ restaurant in Texas.
KILLER brisket, my all time favorite.
Very cool BDB...Im gonna have to check out these little towns on my next Hill Country tour...Its way to easy to keep repeating the places you have been before cause they are so awesome