OK.. one LAST NGD

Mr Swisher

Tele-Meister
Sometimes, you see one that speaks to you.

Then you play it and it just sings to you.

Then you bring it home and lie to yourself "no more guitars". Ever.

IMG_20211229_151011.jpg

IMG_20211229_150909.jpg

IMG_20211229_150849.jpg

IMG_20211229_150942.jpg

IMG_20211229_150748.jpg

Iconic Custom Guitars (USA) JM Eleganté

It's a proper Jazzmaster with a hint of Sunburst Tele'.

Mastery Bridge/Trem
9.5-12" Radius
Light (Closet Queen) Relic Nitro finish

Thrilled with this one. No more guitars. Ever.

Double Stop

Tele-Holic
That's really nice. Congratulations on your "Last guitar".

It's funny buying guitars, eh? I bought a new Collings I-35 Deluxe not even 2 months ago and I told myself "OK, this will be my last guitar purchase of the year" (and at that point, I had already purchased 16 guitars in 2021 alone!). Within a few weeks of the Collings arriving, I went ahead and bought another Suhr Tele! :lol:. Funnier still is the fact that I have a custom order Tom Anderson which will be ready in April 2022, yet I'm still online daily looking for more new guitars!

Mr Swisher

Tele-Meister
That's really nice. Congratulations on your "Last guitar".

It's funny buying guitars, eh? I bought a new Collings I-35 Deluxe not even 2 months ago and I told myself "OK, this will be my last guitar purchase of the year" (and at that point, I had already purchased 16 guitars in 2021 alone!). Within a few weeks of the Collings arriving, I went ahead and bought another Suhr Tele! :lol:. Funnier still is the fact that I have a custom order Tom Anderson which will be ready in April 2022, yet I'm still online daily looking for more new guitars!

Oh this staying at home lark for 18 months has just given me guitar dollars. That's 3 just this month. I work hard, I have no children, and I'm very lucky.

I'm genuinely hoping the world gets back to normal and I can spend money on holidays and whatever other stuff I'd normally buy in regular times.

I bet the Collings and Suhr are superb!

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
Beautiful guitar. Stunning, actually. My last guitar purchase was in 2015. I've bought parts for mods. I'm set. But I have been jonesing for a desktop amp. We'll see what happens in 2022.

Jupiter

Telefied
Silver Supporter
I may have bought my last guitar already like four years ago. Since then I have scratch-built a couple (does that count?), but I sense that maybe that itch has been scratched as well. My latest project has been to rebuild an earlier build; I think maybe taking apart and modding old projects will carry me through this decade.

Unless I somehow bump into one of those Silver Sky SEs they’ve been talking about…then I dunno what might happen…