OK, let's see all the dogs again!

WrayGun

Friend of Leo's
I can't resist these threads. Here is Roxy (our rescue Airedale), Cash and Carlos, vying for attention:

dogs4.jpg

xStonr

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
This is Cubby. She's an Australian Shepherd we got from a shelter. She loves to catch. We entered her in a frisbee event some years ago and Cubby along with our daughter Rachel won the Michigan State Frisbee event, teen division. We got a trophy and everything. It was a very amazing event as we had no idea what would happen.
Cubby.jpg

This is Frankie. He was our older daughter's dog when she decided to play house with some guy she's not playing house with anymore. Daughter couldn't take care of dog so my wife came to the rescue and now he's ours. He's a Maltese mix. Very affectionate little feller.
Frankie.jpg

Dababy

Tele-Meister
015.jpg

Here's our pooch before his haircut. JWells mistook him for Jerry Garcia when I posted this pic in another thread.:p
003-2.jpg

Here he is after his haircut. He rediscovered his member when I cut all that fur off and he vigorously reacquainted himself with it until it was infected. :rolleyes: Hence, his new accesory: the cone.

NKnirk

TDPRI Member
This is Baxter (with the ball) and his sister Maggie. They are a mix of aussie and border collie. They are high energy and really a handful. They are great frisbee and tennis ball dogs. Pretty great retrievers for herding dogs. You can see why we call Maggie, "Meatcheeks"

Attachments

• IMG_1704.jpg
    IMG_1704.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 56

Shepherd

Friend of Leo's
Haha! I wouldn't expect anything less of a lab! :lol:

Now you tell me ;). So far she's eaten a sofa, vacuum cleaner, 2 area rugs, coffee table, salt shaker, countless shoes etc. The shepherds, nothing.
Except... we were on the highway near Bakersfield during the week of 911 on a camping trip, all of a sudden I cant breathe and my eyes start burning. I was thinking oh crap another attack. Turned out the younger shepherd fired off a can of bear spray I had in the back. That was interesting.

rghill

Tele-Afflicted
Gold Supporter
Jasmine and Dillon

Attachments

• Jasmine.jpg
    Jasmine.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Dillon1.JPG
    Dillon1.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 52

greggorypeccary

Friend of Leo's
Well, sadly Joni left us back in Decamber...

But here's the new pup, AJA!

IMG_0413.jpg

Adopted her in Feb., she's just about a year old now.