Finally got to turn it up and learned some things, made some changes. First, lots of people suggested lowering the tone cap from .0047uf to something like 680 or 820pf, so I put in a 680pf in the original build. The idea is to raise the cutoff point so the mids and gain are unaffected while allowing you to cut the harsh trebles. Verdict: didn't like it, maybe I went too low, but the tone control wasn't progressive, somewhat dull from 1-4, ok from 5-8, then bitey above, almost like a 3-way switch. And that was on the Bright channel. On the Normal channel it did almost nothing. So, back to stock value and I like it. Second, with my Teles, this thing was unbelievable, which makes sense because, Fender. But when I plugged in a Gibson, wow was it bassy and flubby. The thing was actually walking across the wooden floor, and when I hit a real low note, the amp literally jumped. Low gain input helped but this was not going to fly. Changed the coupling cap on the Bright Channel to a .022uf, and it is much better, tighter clearer bass, no flopping. If it sounds too thin with a Tele, I've got the normal channel, and since the inputs are in phase, I can do the old Bassman/Marshall channel jump if I want to add some fatness back. Best of both worlds. Much better. While I was in there, I touched up two hincky joints, and added a little rubber pad between the chassis and back panel to stop a rattle. I had a good day. Can't wait to take it out this weekend.