OK...Explain THIS One!

Texicaster

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
¡Bueno!™

I've posted a couple "psychic" coincident posts before and here's another weird one I can't explain.

I was listening to some flatpicking guitar tunes yesterday via iTunes of my local library of 100's of albums, 1000's of songs.

I heard one that kinda had a Django swing to it and stopped and said to myself I have to learn "Minor Swing". That very instant the current song, right in the middle, stopped and a version of "Minor Swing" started playing!

I was no where near the computer...didn't touch a thing! Just thought about "Minor Swing" and bingo!

Kinda freaks me out when I think about.....

bgmacaw

Doctor of Teleocity
aliens.jpg

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Ha! Literally just a few days ago I got a call from a buddy that I'd not talked to in over 10 years. The strange part is, just a couple days before the call I thought to myself "Man... it's been a long time since I've heard from him. Wonder whatever happened to him?" :) We talked for nearly 3 hours, and have plans to get together soon ;)

telleutelleme

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I've never spent serious time in Mississippi but I've heard that is the place for strange occurrences. Roswell is another choice, but for quality of strangeness Mississippi seems to rank quite high. That's what I heard from a guy who called himself Captain Billy. He used to say "Such things are stranger than weird".

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
What happened is quite simple. You got caught in one of the short-term time loops. You had just heard the song a short way into future but flipped back to just before it started. When it started playing you thought you caused it, but hey, I KNOW what happened. I'd be careful if I were you, those little forays in time can get you in a LOT of trouble.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Or, as the old saying goes, "A stitch in time saves nine"? :):D
Remember the cat from Matrix? Cats are ALWAYS involved in ANY hokey pokey going on ANYWHERE! Wanna know if something funky is going on around you, WATCH the cats! You might wonder if cats actually do the hokey pokey, NO they just turn around, and around. You gotta watch for that. 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

57joonya

Tele-Afflicted
I have honestly had this type of thing happening too. Thinking about something, next second it’s on deck on you tube . Have they implanted something in our brains through our phones ???? It is weird though . I don’t wanna know

Peegoo

Doctor of Teleocity
The word 'coincidence' exists for a reason.

But it is human nature to find hidden causes for events. This effect/cause analysis is basic to the continued need for survival: ensure good things continue to happen and prevent bad things from occurring. This sort of analysis, coupled with coincidences, is what directly leads to superstitions.

RodeoTex

Doctor of Teleocity
Recently I took my laundry out of the dryer and threw it in the couch.
I was thinking to myself that I should get off my butt, grab some hangers and hang the shirts before they wrinkled. But first I gotta check where my Amazon order is.
When I opened Amazon there way a whole variety of hangers on their first page.

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Remember the cat from Matrix? Cats are ALWAYS involved in ANY hokey pokey going on ANYWHERE! Wanna know if something funky is going on around you, WATCH the cats! You might wonder if cats actually do the hokey pokey, NO they just turn around, and around. You gotta watch for that. 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

:eek: And here you bring up cats, and I just sat down on my covered porch to watch the rain (one of my favorite things to do), and a strange cat appears outta nowhere, looks up at me, and takes off!!! Queue the Twilight Zone theme :oops:

Texicaster

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
The word 'coincidence' exists for a reason.

But it is human nature to find hidden causes for events. This effect/cause analysis is basic to the continued need for survival: ensure good things continue to happen and prevent bad things from occurring. This sort of analysis, coupled with coincidences, is what directly leads to superstitions.

Sure...but the idea it shifted to Minor Swing right in the middle of the other song is what freaks me out. I don't have any alexa type stuff around and aside from grumpy mumblings from time to time I don't talk out loud where some AI could have heard me.

If it had just played next I would have figured I'd heard both songs back to bak many times and sub consciously anticipated Minor Swing up next....

But ...the song stopped and Minor Swing started playing! Literally within seconds!

I've also had a great track record of predicting sports out comes. You do NOT want me rooting for your team! Trust me!

uriah1

Telefied
Gold Supporter
There are no happenstances, it all happens for a reason.
Maybe it could be something you know not,
like the big guy, the deceased, the future, karma, etc.