1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Oh Rats

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Sjnoring, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Endless Mike

Endless Mike Friend of Leo's

I've wondered about that one, specifically. How were you able to confirm with certainty that it is an exact clone of the Mooer?

2. bottlenecker

bottlenecker Friend of Leo's

Is there a clone of the Eno for 1/4 the price yet? I'm waiting for a pedal where they pay me to take it.

3. Bristlehound

Bristlehound Friend of Leo's

From this site here and various threads on TDPRI like this one. I know this doesn't constitute first-person proof... but it's good enough for me.

4. wrathfuldeity

wrathfuldeity Tele-Afflicted

Yesterday, to my surprise, my old Rat came back home. I had given it away quite a few years ago to a young slinger and today he shows up at the house to bring back the Rat and the turdcaster noting that he is moving out of state and doesn't have space...but he did keep the old se el84 tube amp a great little amp that really fits his resonator Americana/jazz style. Anyway we spent a couple hours jamming and jaw'n...really nice young man that plays much better than I could do in several lifetimes. I'm excited to have back both the turd that has keystones and the varmit with a lm308 and iirc reutz mods...they sound better than I remember.

RetroTeleRod likes this.
  5. ValDiaz

ValDiaz Tele-Holic

+1 on the Mooer Black Secret. I use it on Turbo setting for low gain - cleaner & louder than the vintage mode on the same settings.

RetroTeleRod likes this.
  6. Agitator

Agitator Friend of Leo's

All the time. I wouldn't gig without it.

RetroTeleRod likes this.
  7. Agitator

Agitator Friend of Leo's

I'm waiting for a big gumball machine at the supermarket filled with Eno and Rowin pedals.

bottlenecker and RetroTeleRod like this.
  8. Lupo

Lupo Tele-Holic

I agree. On the "paper" I would say I should like more the "turbo" setting... but in reality I like more the "normal" o "vintage" mode... Having both in a small box is definitely a good option.

RetroTeleRod likes this.
  9. bottlenecker

bottlenecker Friend of Leo's

I really wanted that fake vomit, but all I could get was more tube screamers.

Agitator and RetroTeleRod like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.