Oh, just a little reminder how awesome Craigslist is.

Whatizitman

Poster Extraordinaire
Anyone got a spare late model Marshall tube head gathering dust? Here's your huckleberry. You're welcome.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
Anyone got a spare late model Marshall tube head gathering dust? Here's your huckleberry. You're welcome.

he's just in the wrong place... gotta be some fender collectors that need that to finish the collection!

in other craigslist news, I got a Fender Acoustasonic SFXII for 300.00 yesterday, cover, cables, pedal, looks like it never left the house! I have two already, but I'm gonna gift this one... they are great for the singer songwriter gig! and they do great on a bandstand for acoustic instruments

Whatizitman

Poster Extraordinaire
he's just in the wrong place... gotta be some fender collectors that need that to finish the collection!

in other craigslist news, I got a Fender Acoustasonic SFXII for 300.00 yesterday, cover, cables, pedal, looks like it never left the house! I have two already, but I'm gonna gift this one... they are great for the singer songwriter gig! and they do great on a bandstand for acoustic instruments

Cool and all. But I'm holding out for a Libra Zodiac. I'm a Libra, born in the 70s. Like Age of Aquarius and stuff.

archetype

Fiend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
The seller is dreaming the impossible dream and he'll find the impossible star somewhere in the Zodiac.

Fender would like to forget the whole Zodiac series, along with their first line of solid state amps. Mistakes were made.

radiocaster

Poster Extraordinaire
That's too much for a broken one. I'd pay $100-150 for it like that. I'm compatible with that sign.