Offset Tele Project

brrobert

TDPRI Member
Completed the project... Fender Tele Rosewood neck, 50's Vintera PU's, Bigsby. Had black Bigsby on it, thinking it would balance the black pickguard and bridge pickup, but thought it looked too gimmicky. Kept the black knobs for the time being. Plays/sounds awesome.

My favorite guitar in a while. Great design... thanks Fender!

offset tele.jpg

Red Ryder

Tele-Afflicted
Completed the project... Fender Tele Rosewood neck, 50's Vintera PU's, Bigsby. Had black Bigsby on it, thinking it would balance the black pickguard and bridge pickup, but thought it looked too gimmicky. Kept the black knobs for the time being. Plays/sounds awesome.

View attachment 983260
That is a nice ax. I prefer this body style for all around comfort and play ability.

John Stephen

Tele-Meister
Gold Supporter
Yes, that does make sense. The reason I asked is because I recently tried an offset bass (Squier Jaguar) and it had terrible neck dive, but I guess it had a heavier headstock.

68Telebass

Friend of Leo's

View attachment 983260
Looks Great!!! Bigsby looks great on that!

TunedupFlat

Tele-Meister

View attachment 983260
I am digging that guitar in all kinds of ways! An offset tele is totally going to be my next project👍

Northern Born

Tele-Meister

View attachment 983260

View attachment 983260
Very nice.