NVAD! The gentle giant that followed me home

Discussion in 'Glowing Bottle Tube Amp Forum' started by Berndizzle440, Feb 28, 2021.

1. control voltage

control voltage TDPRI Member

These look great! The knobs look similar to those used on some Silvertone and Danelectro amps. Does anyone know if the builders of Guild and Danelectro/Silvertone-branded amps had anything to do with each other, or maybe they just got their knobs from the same place?

(These pictures are all from the internet)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. NTC

NTC Tele-Holic

I've seen those knobs on console stereos and all manner of things. They were probably common.

Berndizzle440 likes this.
  3. Berndizzle440

Berndizzle440 Tele-Holic

Oh don’t you worry there will be pics! And it is the I guess tobacco burst? For lack of a better term. I try to barter as much as I can. It allows both parties to make out a really good deal plus it allows me to tell the wife I not only didnt spend money if I trade gear I tell her I got rid of some stuff Here is the supro, not actually his but just a picture off of google. His is mint in the original case and even comes with the little original strap!

Attached Files:

4. Berndizzle440

Berndizzle440 Tele-Holic

Though I haven’t started any of the work i received pictures of the supro ranchero and it makes me even more excited!

Attached Files:

elihu likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.