NSD & 2x12 cab set up

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by bftfender, Sep 19, 2019.

1. bftfender

bftfender Friend of Leo's

The Jensens have been my go to for leads it seems this CD. After much learning

C12Q-natural compression...really sweet edge of break up--mid creamy
    C12R-firm-crunchy..great lows & highs
    Together a full coverage..been searching for awhile...way worth it..
    Insane in the UJ45 black Flag spec'd Jensens (2).jpg Jensens1 (2).jpg jensens jtm50.jpg

thunderbyrd and GuitarPix like this.
  2. archetype

archetype Fiend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Is the cab from Seismic? How do you like it?

3. bftfender

yes, have prob 15 cabs ..love it...it has tight bottom but is very 3d open..the construction is right on..being oversize,,it acts like a big cab. I pulled celestions & did this..jtm45 & jtm50 so far..very nice..the low efficiency really allowed for some tone i was seeking to come through. I had 1960bx , english g12m's..i really like how this influenced the amp. Do original music & always looking for new sounds.

archetype likes this.
  4. bftfender

Found out something pretty cool on this cab set up. Played quite a few heads thru it. Kept hearing the sound..kinda like everywhere..but really on top of the mix in the room. Took speakers out, put celestions back in...sound was strait at me...put Jensen's back in.there was that big spread sound again..i think these 2 speakers together are having a stereo type effect..sounds very good in the room. I was looking for cab set up to use the 4 holers using speaker break early..got it it for sure. These do sit very well on top a P bass.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.