1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

NPsD + NPbD

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by rhythmjones, Jun 3, 2015.

1. rhythmjones

rhythmjones Tele-Holic

I've been wanting a destructive, bit-crushy insane fuzz for a while. I've also been considering a second delay/reverb to put in front of my other drives/fuzzes. (I currently have delay and verb at the end of my chain on my main board)

The Devi Ever Bit Legend of Fuzz is the perfect fuzz for what I'm looking for. The EQD Dispatch Master is a wonderful sounding reverb/delay in a small package. (I take back the bad review I gave of this pedal when I rented it on Pedal Genie. I gave it bad marks for not having separate on/off switches for the verb and delay. I don't need that functionality in this setup) When I saw MF was practically giving away these Behringer Tube OD pedals, I thought I'd give it a try.

I picked up a Pedaltrain Nano to tie it all together.

[​IMG]

This board will serve three purposes for me. It adds verb to my board so I can have reverb when I play my new vintage Vox Pathfinder, It'll add a new dimension to my big board, and it'll act as a small, self-contained grab-and-go board when I don't want to bring the big one.

2. smoss469

smoss469 Tele-Afflicted

Are the newer Devi Ever pedals made with a more reasonable volume control? I had an early Aenima that was at unity gain as soon as you touched the dial. If 7:00 was off, 7:05 was unity. It made it hard to use because it actually had too much damn volume on tap!

3. rhythmjones

rhythmjones Tele-Holic

Unity on this one is about 11 o'clock.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.