~NPD~

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by jddub440, Nov 11, 2017.

1. jddub440

jddub440 Tele-Holic

It's a brand new TC Electronic Tailspin Vibrato!

I received it a little over a week ago and have tried it all over the pedal chain except for directly in front (that is always reserved for my Fuzz Factory!).
    I like the way it sounds, with the depth all the way down I can't even hear it! The speed can go crazy fast....even when the speed is all the way down it moves at a fairly quick rate.
    My favorite function about it so far is that if you hold the footswitch down it does not activate the effect until you pull your foot up, however the effect bypasses as soon as you re-press the footswitch down. So with the way it functions I am able to riff on for a bit with my foot holding the footswitch down and release for a quick vibrato strike and then push back down to deactivate the vibrato and continue riffing without the vibrato sound!
    I have mostly run the Tailspin with a cheap-o dollar store battery just to see how many hours it can be used and what it does when the battery dies....but it's still running strong with over 12 hours of jamming on it. Plus I also powered it once with a daisy chain of 8 effects just to see if it can share power and sound friendly through the amp and indeed it does daisy chain very well!!! I heard no clock noises whatsoever nor any static hiss while activated or bypassed!

I'm sure there are better vibratos out there but this suits by needs (which are non) just fine. It fits everywhere in the pedal chain, is daisy power friendly, battery friendly, super simple set-up with top loading I/O & power jacks.

4pickupguy likes this.
  2. RetroTeleRod

RetroTeleRod Poster Extraordinaire

Congrats! Happy N.P.D.

3. Obsessed

Obsessed Telefied Silver Supporter

Seems like a fun pedal. Congrats and enjoy.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.