NPD - Talk Box Synth

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Boil, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Boil

Boil Tele-Holic

Peter Frampton look out!

I tried the Boss Vocoder, I think that's actually a better pedal but this one is 1/3 the price and I like my other TC Helicon pedals. Seems to work ok, bit of a 1 trick pony but it's a good trick.
    I have only tried it in isolation not in a band setting, will try that next week.
    Now I have to learn the second part of the riff, so far I can only play 'Do you feel...'

P_20200124_170153.jpg

Seasicksailor likes this.
  2. Ducerro

Ducerro Tele-Holic

I watched a video earlier today of a EH Voice Box. They set the pedal up and a gal sang through it along with the actual song and artist playing through a stero setup. Afterwards they seem really pleased with the pedal. Frankly I thought she sounded awful. I kept watching the video thinking the pedal's gonna change her voice any second now. It never did. That said, I wouldn't be watching in the first place if I didn't feel I needed one as well. :rolleyes:

Hope yours give you exactly what your looking for!

3. joe_cpwe

joe_cpwe Tele-Holic

I was looking at one of these online today and decided that I'll try it..if needed.
    I joined a band that does Bon Jovi tune w/ talk box. I hate to add another pedal and spend the cash just for one tune but this pedal looks easier than a tube and all the other options.
    Glad you like it.
    Post again after you use with the band plz

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.