NPD--Oceans 11 Reverb

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by stormsedge, Jan 21, 2020.

1. stormsedge

stormsedge Tele-Holic Gold Supporter

I finally pulled the trigger on an Oceans 11 reverb pedal after weeks of listening to sound clips, reading reviews, and shopping. Stoked to try it out! About all I've left now to track down is a looper. Cheers!

IMG_6766.JPG

2. Switchy

Switchy Tele-Holic

Awesome! Congrats!

I got one and like it very much. And I have to say I'm not using it to its potential. I've left it on spring reverb, and it does the job quite well. This thing does a lot, and reading the pamphlet is a must. There are a few good walkthrough videos, and watching those is a must as well.

stormsedge likes this.
  3. OttoCorrect

OttoCorrect Tele-Meister

That’s a great “all rounder” reverb pedal right there! I had one for a while in my search for the perfect digital spring emulation. Ended up with the Source Audio True Spring, and I’m happy with my choice, but the Oceans 11 does so many verbs with most of them being excellent and none of them being bad.

stormsedge likes this.
  4. El Tele Lobo

El Tele Lobo Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Nice. Let us know what you think of it and if you record a demo, please post it here.

Also, if you're looking for a looper, I'd give the Pigronix Infinity 2 a serious look...it's on my wish list.

stormsedge likes this.
  5. jddub440

jddub440 Tele-Holic

Happy NPD.
    The spring is my go to reverb on there but I also really enjoy using all the tremolo shapes with reverb off (I wish EHX would've put the Spring algorithm into the trem mode!). I also like the delay a lot and utilize the infinity function with the delay frequently....its just too stinkin' fun.

stormsedge likes this.
  6. stratoman1

stratoman1 Friend of Leo's

I was looking at one but they don't come in stereo so I passed. Kind of a shame because other than that it was a pretty good little pedal

stormsedge likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.