1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

NPD....Mooer Blue Faze

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by j5jarod777, Nov 30, 2017.

1. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Tele-Meister

I've been wanting a fuzz for a while, mainly a fuzz face, but with limited space on my board, I needed to go with a pedal much smaller than a fuzz face, even a fuzz face mini. Picked up a Mooer Blue Faze today and played it for a short time. Verdict so far.......
    It's what you would expect from a fuzz face. It needs to be before any other overdrive in your signal or it sounds like garbage, the volume needs to be all the way up in order to cut through, and it cleans up great with your volume knob. Give me another day or two with it before I would recommend buying one, but so far so good. 20171130_192146.jpg

2. JJAdams1956

JJAdams1956 Tele-Meister

Any updates? Looking at this and a Mooer Grey Faze.

3. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Tele-Meister

It's for sale.
    It's a good pedal, but I'm just not a fuzz guy. I've tried several different fuzz pedals over the years, but just can't bond with any of them. Let me know if your interested.

4. JJAdams1956

JJAdams1956 Tele-Meister

OK, thanks.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.