NPD-I have tremolo!

Bob M

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
For the first time in many years I no longer have a Fender amp. I have moved on to a Quilter 101 Reverb and I’m really happy with it. Something, however, was missing. I no longer had tremolo! Not that I was ever a big fan of it but when it was missing I felt something was incomplete. So I started to look at pedals. I found this yellow Joyo pedal. Very strong reviews and cheap. First time that I bought a cheap pedal. This thing is really nice. Genuine sound and really quiet. Fits right in with my modest board.
F1E39BFB-E521-4FC1-A558-0D8C76A64B5C.jpeg

Brad Pittiful

Telefied
Silver Supporter
i bought a donner tremolo and its terrible...only can get a weak tremolo with amp effects...only usable with distortion pedals

radiocaster

Poster Extraordinaire
That's the best cheap tremolo I've played. There's also a mini version with a bull on it branded Kmise and a couple of other brands.

They do have one quirk: I didn't like them before distortion.

ravindave_3600

Friend of Leo's
Bought a small amp to complement my big Pro Reverb and found myself in the same boat. Got a Wampler Latitude and life's great. Enjoy your Joyo!

Alamo

Doctor of Teleocity
The dog graphic is the main reason I bought it, and I'm glad I did because it sounds great. I don't want to mess with the trim pots because I doubt I can make it sound better.
I've messed with the two trim pots but turned them back the way they were.
It's a very good sounding cheap pedal.:)

E5RSY

Doctor of Teleocity
For the first time in many years I no longer have a Fender amp. I have moved on to a Quilter 101 Reverb and I’m really happy with it. Something, however, was missing. I no longer had tremolo! Not that I was ever a big fan of it but when it was missing I felt something was incomplete. So I started to look at pedals. I found this yellow Joyo pedal. Very strong reviews and cheap. First time that I bought a cheap pedal. This thing is really nice. Genuine sound and really quiet. Fits right in with my modest board.
View attachment 985632
Good choice. If I recall, that's Demeter Tremulator clone, which is one of the best trems out there.