1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

NPD, I finally found one: Marshall Guv'nor.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Blazer, Aug 23, 2016.

1. alainvey

alainvey Tele-Holic

Nice tone in the final sentence!

Nothing wrong with making jokes, but your original post could have done with some more 'signposts' to indicate that you were not being serious.

2. Grabsplatter

Grabsplatter Tele-Holic

OK, OK, bad man made funny, people take offence. I wrongly assumed that it was just about possible that, rather than look for offence, at least one person might consider my post humourous. You know, like it was intended to be. It is just as easy to see humour as it is to take offence, yet nobody wants to consider that route? If I need "signposts" when I'm joking, maybe I should include a few if I am actually trying to cause offence. Although, it seems people like to see offence.

It is possible to give people the benefit of the doubt. Even I can do it. Still never mind, eh?

Right, back on topic. Marshalls, amazing sounding things, everyone loves 'em. Guvnor pedals, best thing ever, you'll love 'em.

Over and out. Shame, it was fun.

Peace to all.

3. Blazer

Blazer Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

If you make a joke add smileys to your post, they're there for a reason. :cool:

4. bluesholyman

bluesholyman Friend of Leo's

The Guv'nor is a great pedal - think you will enjoy it immensely. It has a very nice character to it that I have not heard in other over drives - play with the mids a lot - I think that is where I found it...

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.