NPD - High gainers/Fuzzers gitt

Bluego1

Friend of Leo's
Noise Reaper. Found it on Reverb. Never seen this looping system before, though in researching this thing I discovered they’ve been around. I have a lot of high gain overdrives, distortions and fuzzes. Put ‘em in the loop of this thing and adjust the single knob. No more noise. Amazingly, you lose very little sustain once you get the symbiotic relationship between your fingers and the strings down. Killer noise gate.
Carry on.
2HyBUSf.jpg

Bluego1

Friend of Leo's
I got this Movall, probably exactly the same inside but looks cooler.
hammer-noise-jpg.880169
It may look cooler than the little white Rowin noise gate (same pedal as the Donner Noise Killer) on the left in my picture (it’s in the amp’s effect loop to stop the white noise before the power amp) but it does not look cooler than the Noise Reaper;).
sFAPs4M.jpg

Toadtele

Friend of Leo's
That does look cool man. Have you done a full picture with your complete pedal collection? I know there is no way to run them all at once but it would be fun to see them all on a board.

radiocaster

Poster Extraordinaire
There are various ways to use it. I use it going into a high gain amp, no dirt pedals, no loop.

I got a Fullbore Metal for my other setup (clean amp), the pedal already has a noise gate built-in.

Bluego1

Friend of Leo's
That does look cool man. Have you done a full picture with your complete pedal collection? I know there is no way to run them all at once but it would be fun to see them all on a board.
You can see most of them between these two pics. Or, you could come over and play with them;). Call me when you wanna.
RdT7T0k.jpg

ME4IUNf.jpg

Fiesta Red

Poster Extraordinaire
I have long used the big blue Rocktron HUSH Pedal. The only thing I don’t like about it is the amount of real estate it takes up.

Besides significantly (and completely, when set to the highest setting) eliminating the noise from my single coil and P-90 pickups, it is an excellent feedback preventer for harp mics. I run my harps through my pedals, because the Lone Wolf Blues Company Harp Break (harmonica overdrive/distortion) and MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay are useful for both harp and guitar...

60CDA42E-8E40-4C62-83F2-0415ADE66D04.jpeg
8951CC9C-4636-45F8-9216-02AE30E01E25.jpeg