1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

NPD.....Flashback Mini

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by j5jarod777, Nov 12, 2017.

1. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Tele-Meister

Really loving this pedal. Been wanting one for a while and glad I finally pulled the trigger. 20171112_204519.jpg

hongaku likes this.
  2. ndeli55

ndeli55 Tele-Afflicted

I was between the flashback and the obscura, choosing the latter. I like my choice, but some days wish for a flashback. Good little pedal, that

3. 4pickupguy

4pickupguy Doctor of Teleocity

There is a monster in that little pedal!! Lots of good stuff to download from their site and the Toneprint Editor is massive. Those 3 knobs can be assigned to do just about anything. Great delay in a very small footprint! Congrats!

ndeli55 likes this.
  4. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Tele-Meister

I downloaded the toneprint app before I even picked up the pedal. Set it up with the proguitarshop "EP-3" delay setting and haven't tried anything else. Matching this pedal with my "Soul Food" is magical.

4pickupguy likes this.
  5. 4pickupguy

4pickupguy Doctor of Teleocity

Yup, I used to run Echoplexes and the TC nails the sound and vibe. Its the only patch I use whether its a slap or a long lead delay. The 2290 is stellar too though. The amount of control in the editor is awesome.

j5jarod777 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.